Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ten Hag - "That Oliver Skipp can be a great player in the fir"

Levy - "Well yeah but he is no Sissoko is he. Thanks for your time"

I don't know why but it all reminds me of

yz1X04v56bLsm1vBZyliyvcPct01uG2XnJymCfGTnnSRV-TBbM9fbnf8zZ6J3TkJmQ0GroB8Av_8AbWFHPkJAgNdnB4qpXbrrp1WcRSLjeN7Vu5_4ifET55cnCPYqtZp45XBNmyBZShxR8FqM5wA-XhBUO2hFx8

If Levy is serious about getting back to the top 4 next season, he has to go all out and get Brendan Rodgers. PL proven manager which a great track record of making average players better. An added plus he plays attractive football and is used to managing a big club (Liverpool and Celtic). Oh and it will boil the piss of Leicester fans who seem to think Spurs are their biggest rivals these days...

I wonder if ESL backlash is making it hard to get the managers Levy thought he could? I mean when he sacked Jose we're in the ESL, it would make us a more attractive proposition.

As soon as that went tits up, managers now think they're not even a CL club why go there and have no money, a squad that needs gutting, plus you work for a cunt like Levy.

Any top manager would probably think twice.

If Levy is serious about getting back to the top 4 next season, he has to go all out and get Brendan Rodgers. PL proven manager which a great track record of making average players better. An added plus he plays attractive football and is used to managing a big club (Liverpool and Celtic). Oh and it will boil the piss of Leicester fans who seem to think Spurs are their biggest rivals these days...
Rodgers doesn't want to come to us.

He said this one day ago.

“I’m very happy here. I have a huge respect here for the players, the board and I really feel that I want to continue my work here.

“I’ve got a really strong relationship with the board. We work very closely together. I’ve got a set of players that give me their heart and soul every single day and also I can see a future here in terms of the development of the squad

Now for the next period of years let’s see if we can roll that out now, can we continually evolve."

Back
Top Bottom