Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Levy's managerial targets when approached for the vacancy

eoN7lY.gif
Is the tartan a clue?

It's David Moyes isn't it?

I really don't understand so many people having a tizzy about this. A new manager won't be able to start work till June. There's no need to rush an appointment as if it were one month into the season. It's important we make the right decision, the fact things came to a very swift conclusion with Ten Hag indicate it was not the right move for either party.

I really don't understand so many people having a tizzy about this. A new manager won't be able to start work till June. There's no need to rush an appointment as if it were one month into the season. It's important we make the right decision, the fact things came to a very swift conclusion with Ten Hag indicate it was not the right move for either party.
Thing is (don't laugh) is it affects our transfers.
Any new manager coming in would, hopefully, have his own targets so we can't move on those before we know who it is.

Unless the report that we've already have the new guy lined up and we are already talking to him about targets.

Agree on the Madrid tenure. I'm not trying to be snooty about quality of English speaking, just that it was definitely an issue with Emery at Woolwich. I don't see any issue with Lopotengui's having checked out a few interviews, and he's clearly an excellent coach.

Martinez can get in the bin, only Southgate could crater my optimism more.
No, I realise you weren't being snooty, the "you" at the end there meant people in general, not you specifically. I was going to use "one" but I didn't want to come over all Prince Charles

Starting to wonder if the club are going for someone unexpected. You have names like Gallardo, Lopetegui, Galtier all running successful teams but maybe a bit under the radar. Feels like we could end up with anyone, hopefully not Martinez

Back
Top Bottom