Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah given Nagelsmann and Ten Hag getting ruled out, that seems like an alright list unless there's someone left field that hasn't been mentioned.

For what it's worth, I have to give JJ over on SpursCommunity some credit as an 'ITK', he did actually get the Ten Hag story completely right (and against the grain). All the noises he's made have been that the main managerial target may be someone that we're not talking about.
JJSet is not on Spurscommunity he is only on twitter and he has to accept your follow to see his tweets. He gets about 9/10 correct and I assume the ones he gets wrong are because there is a collapse.

I don't want to go too far down this rabbit hole with the fake insiders at Spurs Community, but how exactly did he "get this right"? Saying that Ten Hag wouldn't come here is not getting anything right, it is a 50/50 guess that if it goes wrong people forget. It is how these morons pretend that they are "ITK." Because their guesses hit once in a blue moon and that is all they focus on and ignore the countless times they are wrong.
I think it's almost always bullshitting too, but in this instance he said it wasn't happening when basically every media outlet was pointing towards Ten Hag being almost a done thing. In JJ's case he seems to be the least full of shit.

I don't even know who I want anymore.

Actually, I do know, I want the guy who will demand Levy relinquishes the most possible authority. It's unbelievable he's been able to operate the way he has for as long as he has.

Former Bayern Munich manager Hansi Flick is thought to be interested in the Spurs post, despite being linked to the German national team job, but Tottenham, as yet, are not thought to have reciprocated that interest.
He left Bayern as he couldn't work within their setup - fucking no chance he could handle it or work within the confines at Tottenham.

Former Bayern Munich manager Hansi Flick is thought to be interested in the Spurs post, despite being linked to the German national team job, but Tottenham, as yet, are not thought to have reciprocated that interest.
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom