Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Bizarre seeing a shortlist with the likes of Conte and Pochettino alongside Potter and Howe.

Like looking at a menu with a choice of:

Poached Scottish Salmon
Fillet of Hereford Steak
Roasted Dog Shit
Grilled Fresh Vomit

Last edited:
Really don’t know what the obsession with a big name is. Jose, AVB etc all turned to shit. We need a manager that fits what we need as a club not some Hollywood lights.

Does the manager.

1 play modern attacking football
2 get the best out of what he has got
3 show a development arch

If he can’t do these he shouldn’t be on any list. Just think if we had gotten the big name Van Gaal instead of the nobody Pochettino.

This is what annoys me about the whole 'bring Poch back' stuff. It's romantic. Look at Chelsea. They don't do romance. And they've just won the CL. Get Conte in and be shitty and shift the dead wood. Be cunts. I don't care. I'm sick of being fucking losers lads.

Back
Top Bottom