Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Leipzig are losing to second from bottom Köln right now.
He picks Sorloth, are we sure Nagelsmann knows what he is doing?
Sorloth has 6 in 31 this season. They don't have anyone who has scored more than 7. Not convinced we would see a huge shift to free flowing attacking football. Both us and them have around 50 goals in around 30 matches.

It’s interesting that Graham Potter seems to be fairing well in the polls on the forum but not so much said about him in the media.

I think he is a fantastic coach and this job was made for him to succeed if given (like Poch) time to rebuild.

Amid all this speculation, conjecture and expectation the more important matter being overlooked might be a change of emphasis from who is being selected to whom is doing the selecting.

I’m actually decided, I want one of either Erik ten Hag or Graham Potter. Fuck Nagelsmann, he can go to Bayern. Rodgers a distant third because he’s in the books, not because I like him.

martin-jol-7.jpg

I went for the safe less risky Rodgers vote , I think he would at least get us going in the right direction for a top four finish and playing decent football once again .
But long term I'm not sure .
Potter if I was a betting man .
Nagelsmann will go Bayern .

Good morning dear Potterites. It seems after gaining a couple of votes we then proceeded to lose a couple. No doubt those who didn't want to "miss out" on picking the latest fad. It's Spurs and the ESL all over again... don't worry though, our dear Graham did his best last night to help us get a CL place for him to manage next season with that draw against Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom