Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Levy is playing a game of chicken with season ticket holders, delaying the appointment for as long as possible to try and force us to renew before we get the manager locked in.

Once the renewals are done he can go into negotiations with Conte/Poch knowing that even if they fall apart and we end up with Potter, that sweet season ticket money is in the bank. He thinks we are stupid. We signed Mourinho 12 hours after Poch was sacked. 6 weeks without a manager is Levy playing games. I understand he wanted to wait until the season ended and rightly so, many managers have left clubs in the last week.

But fucking hurry up now and stop taking the piss, Conte is sitting by the phone right now. Just call him and tell him what our transfer budget will be, if he hangs up then move on to the next name.

Levy is playing a game of chicken with season ticket holders, delaying the appointment for as long as possible to try and force us to renew before we get the manager locked in.

Once the renewals are done he can go into negotiations with Conte/Poch knowing that even if they fall apart and we end up with Potter, that sweet season ticket money is in the bank. He thinks we are stupid. We signed Mourinho 12 hours after Poch was sacked. 6 weeks without a manager is Levy playing games. I understand he wanted to wait until the season ended and rightly so, many managers have left clubs in the last week.

But fucking hurry up now and stop taking the piss, Conte is sitting by the phone right now. Just call him and tell him what our transfer budget will be, if he hangs up then move on to the next name.
No brinkmanship with me. Want to know whos new boss before i renew. Way things are going and to cut costs levy will appoint an amazon echo as new boss.

It's been so long and if Levy fucks it up again then what's the point?

Conte or we riot!! Ten Hag and Poch would be ok too, though.

You jest in part but unless we are being taken over this is taking way too long.

It breeds uncertainty and already with other clubs doing some Business it means we are behind the curve.

We need an announcement or an update.

It’s not going to be poch. So levy basically levy holds a grenade in his hands at this point. I’m really curious and afraid to see what the bald fuck does
Honestly I hope its Potter. Not going to set my expectations any higher because we know how and when Levy does business. Pay Brighton 3-4 million for him and lets get started preparings. For fucks sake, the transfer window is opening this next week on Monday.

Why would Conte choose Spurs over Real Madrid?
vivat-bacchus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom