Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are the sporting version of Icarus right now, we flew to close to success. The wax that was holding Levy’s arse cheeks together has melted and he has shat himself.
Can the Fonz stem the flow before we drown in mid table obscurity ?

Listening to this guy we clearly don't have the players suited to fonseca's style of playing - competent wing backs, CB's & midfielders comfortable on the ball - if we don't overhaul the squad this is going to be a shit show.
I disagree. I think our players lost a lot of confidence playing with the ball and playing out from the back last season.

The CBs need an upgrade, no debating that. But LWB we are set with Reggie and Sess, RWB we need to replace Aurier but I expect Doherty to bounce back playing his natural position.

Skipp, Ndombele, Dele, GLC can all play on the ball in the right system.

Up to 17 votes !

I can't for the fucking life of me figure out why people are voting?
Surely of all the names on that list no-one puts him as their first choice?
Whether you support him after the appointment is a different question to this.

I want Conte.
I wanted Conte before he left Inter.
I wanted him when we were talking and...
I want Levy to take the chance for success rather than steady eddy.

I'm not gonna change my vote to someone I'd never heard of until united twatted them and he got let go.

I can't for the fucking life of me figure out why people are voting?
Surely of all the names on that list no-one puts him as their first choice?
Whether you support him after the appointment is a different question to this.

I want Conte.
I wanted Conte before he left Inter.
I wanted him when we were talking and...
I want Levy to take the chance for success rather than steady eddy.

I'm not gonna change my vote to someone I'd never heard of until united twatted them and he got let go.
Because some people just want to be right. It's not the favourite, they just want to pick the one who gets in.

I disagree. I think our players lost a lot of confidence playing with the ball and playing out from the back last season.

The CBs need an upgrade, no debating that. But LWB we are set with Reggie and Sess, RWB we need to replace Aurier but I expect Doherty to bounce back playing his natural position.

Skipp, Ndombele, Dele, GLC can all play on the ball in the right system.
I couldn't agree more, we're going to need faster moving CB's with the Fonz, as well as getting rid of Winks Sissoko and Lamela.

So for me it's mainly new CBs and striker for Kane and a second striker as cover. With Skipp coming back we might not need to buy replacements in MF for the deadwood I mentioned.

Because some people just want to be right. It's not the favourite, they just want to pick the one who gets in.
I changed my vote because I want to support Fonseca, it's a bit odd imo to complain that Levy doesn't support the manager and not support him ourselves.

It's nothing to do with being 'right' rather I want to be onside and I think he'll probably be good.

I don't want Fonzie to start his appointment with 'we don't want you'.

I couldn't agree more, we're going to need faster moving CB's with the Fonz, as well as getting rid of Winks Sissoko and Lamela.

So for me it's mainly new CBs and striker for Kane and a second striker as cover. With Skipp coming back we might not need to buy replacements in MF for the deadwood I mentioned.
We need a decent back up keeper for Hugo imv

We need a decent back up keeper for Hugo imv
Yeah agreed, I also suspect Loris is going to retire soon, maybe next season will be his last. He's going to be 35 in December. I think he's older than Joe Hart. So I hope we replace them both, sooner rather than later. Loris is the perfect role model to help bed in a younger keeper.

I changed my vote because I want to support Fonseca, it's a bit odd imo to complain that Levy doesn't support the manager and not support him ourselves.

It's nothing to do with being 'right' rather I want to be onside and I think he'll probably be good.

Fair point.

I voted for Potter and haven't changed.
Whoever comes in will get my full support (as always).
Not going to change my vote though.

We won't need a striker for Kane, as Kane will still be here.

Back up striker, defo though.

Yeah, I totally respect that. I just wanted to explain that people aren't really responding to the thread title, this has become a franken-thread for all sorts of shit and now it's a 'who is more likely/who do I support' vote.

Back
Top Bottom