Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
My emotions on reading Poch may actually come back:

2019-05-08T215347Z_495840184_RC1D1293E960_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS-AJA-TOT.JPG

mauriciopochettino0106b.jpg

Pochettino-Man-City-celebrations.jpg

pochettino-cries-tottenham-win-ajaxjpg.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000196499559_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqX7pHcCCmtgwidDdHSvx2cNMeI54HFiZ4-Gy7RUYM7MQ.jpeg

13956946-0-image-a-20_1558816770714.jpg

063cb3c0-7214-11e9-b91a-87f62b76a5ee_image_hires_130223.jpg

Terzic: "I'm staying at BVB together with the new manager (Marco Rose) and not joining another Bundesliga club. However I'm open if another international top club is coming to me with an offer."

Thank f***!

Potter is on Zoom right now describing to Steve Hitchen the detail and enduring value of his Master's degree in Leadership and Emotional intelligence. Hitchen is lying in bed with the laptop propped on his stomach, he's just finished a sausage roll and is licking loose flecks of pastry from the front of his shirt.

Last edited:

Thank f***!

Potter is on Zoom right now describing to Steve Hitchen the detail and enduring value of his Master's degree in Leadership and Emotional intelligence. Hitchen is lying in bed with the laptop propped on his stomach, he's just finished a sausage roll and is licking loose flecks of pastry from the front of shirt.

And covertly googling 'emotional intelligence'.

...and 'value'.

Poch will be diplomatic PR for fucked Levy . It would most probably mean with Poch being not a success at PSG , Levy's lifeline may give him more control over him. Happy to work with a lot of crap we have as it's nearly impossible to shift any for decent dosh . Of course the media will trump it up as the return of the conquering hero .
Hopefully not a scary diamond with shit like Winks, Sissoko, Bergywn , even a limited PEH , unfortunately not the rampaging fullback style of 4 years as we will never have the players to implement this .

This certainly would get the most fans off Levy's back short term but no doubt be a car crash long term. Levy could sell another limited funded project which wjll crash and burn as every other. Buy himself time , make sure the stadium is filled , crap tat from the shop is bought in thousands and people spend unlimited amounts on food , drink.
That is his dream.

Top 4 our ceiling is know out of reach without
serious investment .

The difference being that the players that need clearing out now are "his".

I know that he said that it needed to be done. But it is one thing to say and another to do. Poch adores guys like Winks, Dele and Moussa. Guys that most on here would want rid off.

He may get that we need to move them on, but could he "do it to his boys"? If he comes back I hope so.
No one. not even Pep, could turn those 3 into trophy winning players. Sorry but in my opinion, you simply 6go backwards. The game is evolving too quickly and once again, we'd be left behind. This change of coach will be the final make or break for us. If baldy gets it wrong, which I suspect he will, bringing in the bargain managers and not getting rid of the dead wood, we can kiss European football goodbye for quite a while.
Levy and ENIC have been scrimping and saving, cutting corners etc etc for many years now and I suspect they won't stop until the club is run into the ground. Then they will finally sell and still own the stadium and infrastructure. Sorry to sound so gloomy but the world is a shit place full of nasty people running it.
Here endeth the lesson.

Thank f***!

Potter is on Zoom right now describing to Steve Hitchen the detail and enduring value of his Master's degree in Leadership and Emotional intelligence. Hitchen is lying in bed with the laptop propped on his stomach, he's just finished a sausage roll and is licking loose flecks of pastry from the front of shirt.

Stop reading my Hitchen fanfic.

Back
Top Bottom