Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did he ever really leave?!

pochettino-flag.jpg

For 12 months before Poch left we were shit in the league and domestic cups - utterly devoid of ideas how to break down teams who sat deep against us. The CL run was amazing but my God we rode our luck - that offside against City in the last minute was the least Spursy thing to happen in years.

That PSG came 2nd isn't entirely his fault, but indicates that he still hasn't fully worked out how to get the best out of attacking talent who are expected to win.

Would I love to go back to 2015-2017 style of play? Sure. Just not convinced that Poch is a magic bullet.

* disclaimer - I also said when Poch arrived that he'd struggle in season 3. I might have been a bit wrong.

So Levy flashing his knickers at Conte and Poch but if the night gets long and nothing has happen we pull Ten Hag or Potter. Is that basically it.

Links to Ten Hag and Potter have been speculative at best as well, havent they?

Lets be honest, we know nothing with any certainty at all - can only speculate what/who seems likely or would fit the profile.

I do love that the club keep such a tight lid on their dealings.

And I do hate that the club keep such a tight lid on their dealings. 😁

Back
Top Bottom