Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, guys, which page are we gonna be on when the big annoucement gets made. Basket of fruit for the closest

odometer-vertical-counter-after-effects.gif

I'll go 641
35,647...... give me the fruit basket now. But I'd rather have cake!
:perryman:

I knew how septic Levy is but didn't realize how bad it was until I read this,

Since his (Poch's comments on a painful rebuild) comments about the rebuild, Spurs have signed 13 players, who have made varying degrees of impact on the team, in Tanguy Ndombele, Giovani Lo Celso, Ryan Sessegnon, Jack Clarke, Steven Bergwijn, Gedson Fernandes, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Joe Hart, Matt Doherty, Gareth Bale, Sergio Reguilon, Carlos Vinicius and Joe Rodon.

Only 4 of the twelve were requested by the gaffers. The rest were either a compromise or just bought because Levy felt it was a good buy.

We bought a whole team if Bench warmers.

More concerned by how many players are still at the club since that comment.

Aurier, Dier, Davies, Sanchez, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Moura, Alderwiereld (if believed Poch had him in his hit list)

So Mason doesn't count ? He was our manger Vs leaster at 23.5.21
I really understand why season ticket holders would like to know before renewing who the new Manager is but an announcement was never going to happen before the end of the season a week ago. More candidates have emerged since then justifying that decision and the transfer window is yet to open. Other than curiosity as to the name I cannot see the problem of waiting a bit longer. A couple of other clubs Wolves and CP also lost their Manager last week and yet that is the same timescale since Mason temporary contract finished.

Apparently FFP only applies to THFC but not City, Chelsea, the Spaniards, PSG and Juve.

Bout time we did the old "yeah the Chinese paid £50m for Sissoko" trick to make it look like we're breaking even

Back
Top Bottom