Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh fuck off. Seriously, fucking fuck off trying to be some anti sexism warrior.

Just fuck off. Ignore me if you don't like it. I'd rather that than have to keep fucking responding to twats like you.
Hahahaha…. Brilliant.

I genuinely have only asked for some elaboration and all you can provide is feelings.

But sure, I’m virtue signalling to a bunch of blokes. Hope you feel better now.

Last edited:
Mr Deschomps. My name is Daniel Levy........

E03cAdrXEAAu-3l.jpg

Cheers for that. We are now linked with one of those players Gattuso wanted in Olivera. Fuck me.

Tons of clubs make deals with Mendes without giving him the power that he had at Valencia or has at Wolves.

I could see Levy wanting access to Mendes, but I cannot see him wanting to hand off full control to an outside force.

If we wanted to be a one agent club we already have a established relationship with Jonathan Barnett and his agency to begin with.

That Mendes stuff stinks and its so blatant. Him and his managers just rinsing clubs. Seriously i'd happily take Scott Parker to keep that parasite away but fear its too late with Paratici seemigly in thrall. We saw it last year, Gedson was barely a footballer and Vinicius who Mourinho supposedly wanted hardly played meaningful games.

Not worth getting too stressed about loan signings.... Vin did a job and Gedson only needed to be 6months to cover Sissoko's injury.

Belgium beat Portugal. I think we gonna have to wait a little longer for our new manager.

To all those who blame Jose for our bad season, Do you think Belgium could've won with with any of Sanchez, Dier, Aurier, Davies, Doherty or Reggie in their defence today?
Belgium would have been disqualified if they'd played as they're ineligible 😎

From Spurs ITK hub. Yes, I know, such info needs to be taken with a huge amount of salt and I am not claiming this info is true.
PS! Why do all ITK write as if they've never learned to spell nor use punctations...? Imagine them writing a job application...

Replying to
@SpursITKhub
Stevie G had talks last week but hes happy at rangers and feeling on both sides he want in contract get out for liverpool job while levy wont allow it want total commitment from him in 3 yr deal with option. (2/3)

11:43 AM · Jun 28, 2021·
Twitter for iPhone

Back
Top Bottom