Positives!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have a lovely stadium
I don't have to try and stay awake to watch MOTD tonight.

I will try to serious for this one

Maybe, just maybe all the shit that is going to come our way will create a siege mentality.
That's it, can't think of anything else

COYS

I suppose the more dramatic our defeats now, the time for change becomes more urgent huh.

coys- sad face

Yes the foundations are in place for a new manager and backroom team to come in, should that be the route we go down.

I believe more managers will be attracted to Spurs than was the case pre Poch.

That is a very good point. Us getting to the CL final has certainly put us on the top table map.

Any new manager will have some good players to work with. I’d keep the below.

Keep (main players)

Kane
Son
Lucas
Ndombele
Lo Celso
Sessegnon
Winks
Sissoko
Verts (getting old but I don’t see us buying loads of CB’s)

Squad players to keep

Lamela
Davies
Foyth
Sanchez
Gazza
Parrott
Skipp
Tanganga

Sell/release

Eriksen
Toby
Rose
Aurier
KWP
Dier
Dele
Wanyama

Bayern are losing against a team I thought was a race track.

Hohoho they will be the butt of all jokes now!

Plus nfl football
I haven't been this excited about NFL since John Madden computer game in the early 90s.

Come on you touchdowns!

We can just support the best team, or as my mum always says - support the team that's winning.

We are in a position now to get if needed a manager with experience not scramble about with a “made do” guy yes nobody wants Mourinho I don’t either nor Benitez but what’s the options a Pochettino “project “ manager or one of the latter who will come in and just get the job done? We haven’t time for another project

There are certain players that still very much care about Spurs.

Kane
Winks
Son
Lucas
Lamela
Sissoko
Ndombele (still young and moldable)

Think that's a decent lot to build around

important that Sess and Lo Celso become class level players.

Really need a RB/RWB and a ground covering CDM. RB should be easier to find, CDM is going to be difficult.

Lots of work to do at the back. Time to put Sanchez, Foyth and Dier as a back 3 and hope they figure it out. Sess as a LWB. Need a RWB
Lucas? I’d like to think he does but wouldn’t blame if he wanted away he’s been treated shabbily!

Lucas? I’d like to think he does but wouldn’t blame if he wanted away he’s been treated shabbily!

Of course. Couldn't blame him for being upset.

Players aren't as emotional as us. They don't pop off as quickly. And there is proof that he's still willing to give it his all with today's sub appearance.

Of course. Couldn't blame him for being upset.

Players aren't as emotional as us. They don't pop off as quickly. And there is proof that he's still willing to give it his all with today's sub appearance.
Hope so!

Back
Top Bottom