Pre-Season 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The MK Dons eticketing sys away support in upper blocks 25-30 , I purchased mine in the lower block of 29 , has it always said upper blocks? As I have fucked up if so

Ray

14a4947d89de3dd4e248ce8351e3f79b.png

Copa America final was held on 10 July, so early/mid next week would expect to find Lo Celso and Sanchez rejoining Spurs first team squad, after their 3 week holiday.

Final of Euros was Sunday 11 July, which would suggest likely to be mid/late week next week or so before Kane, Hojbjerg rejoin Spurs first team squad.

Doubt if any of them will be fit enough to play much part in next Wednesday's game, except conceivably off the bench, and even that sounds a bit of a risk after a 3 week break........but at least they should be back in training, whether they make opening PL game is anybody's guess.

V Orient, Spurs u23 or Academy players in bold.

Hart (Whiteman 46), Paskotsi (Lyons-Foster 64), Carter-Vickers (Fagan-Walcott 64), Dier (c) (Omole 64), Cesay (Eyoma 64), John (White 64), Winks (Bowden 64), Lucas (Mundle 64), Dele (Devine 64), Bergwijn (Clarke 64), Scarlett (Parrott 64).

v Colchester

Whiteman, Paskotsi (Lyons-Foster 66), Carter-Vickers (Fagan-Walcott 66), Dier (c) (Tanganga 46), Omole (Cesay 66), Skipp (John 46), Winks (White 66), Lucas (Devine 66), Dele (Parrott 66), Bergwijn (Clarke 66), Son (Scarlett 46).
Substitute (not used): Oluwayemi.

v MK Dons

Whiteman, Doherty (Paskotsi 64), Carter-Vickers, Tanganga (Fagan-Walcott 86), Reguilon (Davies 64), John, Skipp (Omole 77), Dele (c) (White 82), Lucas (Clarke 82), Bergwijn (Parrott 82), Son (Scarlett 77).
Substitute (not used): Lloris.

Players who Alastair Gold thinks have impresssed Nuno in pre-season :

Lucas Moura
Dane Scarlett
Alfie Whiteman
Heung-Min Son
Nile John
Maksim Paskotsi
Oliver Skipp
Stephen Bergwijn

Think I'd probably add CCV who has looked solid and Dele who has looked up for it.

The open training session at the stadium is being streamed right now on our twitter, youtube and facebook pages.

Tanguy is growing a Nuno beard by the looks of it.

Can anyone tell me if I am able buy a couple of tickets for my mate(non members), for the charity fixture against North London's number 2 side, without me having to go, as I hold a ST?
The official website isn't at all clear to me, or perhaps I'm just being a bit dense.
Help appreciated.

Plusses: Dele return to form, Lucas improvement, Skipp IMO showed he is ready.
Ish: Tanganga was pretty good. Scarlett looked good. Berg-still not sure.
Shame Sess was not fit and Clarke it seems is not in our plans.
No Devine magic and no real promising performances by the Academy kids. Was really hoping a CB contender would emerge.

Back
Top Bottom