Pre-Season Summer 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give them a buy into the EPL and they'd be top 4 in a couple of years........ Honest; ye kin.... o_O

Defoe was a star up there and he was nearly 100 years old.

Rangers are behind a Celtic side that has Cameron Carter-Vickers and Joe Hart. CCV is ripping it up in their top devision. A bang average player in the Championship that no one wanted to buy while Joe Hart looks like Pat Jennings in the SPL.....

But we aren't big enough. Fuck me.

Definitely interested in this. I’ve seen a few R*ngers games when I lived in Edinburgh. Never liked them but it’s a decent friendly. We are doing our best to knacker the players before the season starts though. South Korea, Israel, Glasgow, and then a WC in the middle of the season.

Definitely interested in this. I’ve seen a few R*ngers games when I lived in Edinburgh. Never liked them but it’s a decent friendly. We are doing our best to knacker the players before the season starts though. South Korea, Israel, Glasgow, and then a WC in the middle of the season.

I was considering it then I realised it is to close to my Wedding anniversary so will have to give it a swerve.

Last edited:
Very tempted to go to this. Make a weekend of it with the other half.
Bugger, Mrs has a free CRN not a membership.

Re - Rangers Game
Thanks for your email.

This will depend on demand as the game will operate like a regular Away game in that we will open applications to Season Ticket Holders firstly and should we be undersubscribed we would then open applications to Members too. If we are oversubscribed then tickets would be allocated in line with the ticketing points scheme. Please do keep an eye on your emails and the official Club website for updates on this pre-season fixture over the coming weeks.

Thank you for your support.

Kind Regards,

Daisy

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=2022052400024

Second game of the Korean tour just announced:

‘Tottenham Hotspur announced Tuesday they will face Sevilla FC in the second of their two exhibition matches in South Korea this summer.

Tottenham, featuring the reigning Golden Boot winner from South Korea, Son Heung-min, said their game against the Spanish club will kick off at 8 p.m. on July 16 at Suwon World Cup Stadium in Suwon, some 45 kilometers south of Seoul.’

Not what I had heard earlier. Personally, I’m a little bummed about the venue which is inconvenient for me. I haven’t seen any ticket info to either game yet.

Few years ago they were playing part time teams in Scotland because of the liquidation issue, Peterhead, Montrose, Cowdenbeath etc now they think they are too good to play us, yeah okay…….

Back
Top Bottom