Pre-Season Summer 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who the fuck are Rangers? QPR are a better Rangers than the Glasgow lot, who apparently had their biggest game in 50 years losing to the mighty Frankfurt!
We always play a low level team like Billericay Town or Dagenham & Redbridge as one of our warm-ups. This year it’s Rangers fans that get the benefit of seeing some proper footballers.

13 July - K League Best Team v Spurs (in South Korea)

16 July - Seville v Spurs (in South Korea)

23 July - Rangers v Spurs

30 July - Roma v Spurs ( Israel)

Other than possibly a couple of early local friendlies v the likes of Stevenage, Orient etc, I suspect that's the complete first team pre-season schedule

6 August - New PL Season starts

Conte v Mourinho? Can’t wait for that, they hate each other 😂

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Seems a bit odd that we're going to Israel but not playing an Israeli team.

I'd imagine you'd love to see a friendly vs. Maccabi Haifa
I think this match was arranged by some foreign outfit. They just use the new stadium as a venue.

Fucking hate Maccabi. The Woolwich of Israel. I support the smaller club Hapoel Haifa. So maybe yeah I’d love us to slap 7 past them again.

I think this match was arranged by some foreign outfit. They just use the new stadium as a venue.

Fucking hate Maccabi. The Woolwich of Israel. I support the smaller club Hapoel Haifa. So maybe yeah I’d love us to slap 7 past them again.
What's the travel situation over there? Is just needed to be Jabbed 3 times?

Will be weird not to have , maybe a midweek fixture? Would of Levy would of wanted a game at the ground 🫰💷
Would be strange, however I don't think there's any Saturdays or Sundays we could squeeze it in.

You may be right about a mid week game, but a weekend would generate more I think.

Back
Top Bottom