Pre-Season Summer 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Players who were NOT on international duty are due back on Monday to start their pre-season routines, starting with their physical assessment, weighing etc.

They will join Skipp, Doherty and Tanganga who came back last week - and those who were on international duty are due back on Friday 8th before flying to South Korea a couple of days later. So the entire squad should be back by end if the week

I suspect that players who are definitely leaving will not fly to South Korea, Conte's going to want to focus all the coaching on the remaining players who will form the squad next season - so doubt if Ndombele or Lo Celso will fly. The interesting question will be who else will not fly - my guess is that the non flyers will be two or three from Rodon, Reguilon, Royal, Winks, Bergwijn. But what of Sarr and Gil ?

Also be interesting which of the development squad will be taken to South Korea - possibilities include forwards Parrott, Etete and Scarlett together with midfielders White, Devine and maybe RWB/LWB Lavinier, who is now 21 but its a tricky call given we wlll have a fairly large core squad including our summer signings.

Pre-season is about to get underway !

Last edited:
Live on Spursplay...

Our full Men’s pre-season friendly schedule is as follows:
Team K League vs Spurs*, Wednesday 13 July, 12pm KO (UK time), Seoul
Spurs vs Sevilla*, Saturday 16 July, 12pm KO (UK time), Suwon. *Matches broadcast live on SPURSPLAY globally except in Asia – fans in Korea can watch live on Coupang Play, with further Asia broadcast info to be confirmed.
Rangers vs Spurs, Saturday 23 July, 3pm KO, Ibrox
Spurs vs AS Roma, Saturday 30 July, 7.15pm KO (UK time), Haifa

For an annual subscription of £45 (£3.75 a month) – reduced to £35 for Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members

Anyone got much info on "Spursplay"?

Be tempted to buy it if it seems worthwhile for the rest of the season

Pre season couldn’t care less about you!

I care about it. It’s important. And our first pre season with Conte too.
Agree it’s critical for the team but in the past I’ve gone to pre season matches and watched on TV. I just can’t be assed now, want the season to start!

Cq0T0lqL97bg0F0PQ5-hE54Xt_iqPNQvaWGEMD1iX2k.jpg

Interesting to see Conte watch, sure their will be afew surprises who he uses this season if they impress in pre season
I am interested in seeing what he makes out of Troy and Kion.

Troy has a lost of upside as a young and up and coming striker. And Kion has so many of the physical attributes that Conte likes in a target man. It will be interesting to watch them in pre-season.

Back
Top Bottom