Prediction for 2021/2022 PL final standing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will be placed ....

• 1st- miracle! Kane stays and help us to our first premier league title!

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • 2nd -4th ... champions league! Here we come!

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • 5-6th ... Europa league... still a slight improvement

Votes: 57 34.5%
  • 7th... not again!

Votes: 18 10.9%
  • 8-12th... boring season... we are beating the relegation team but losing to the others

Votes: 52 31.5%
  • 12-17th. we survived relegation! What a dogfight till the end!

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Relegation ...Daniel Levey... u asshole!

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
It seems a little early for this not knowing who the manager is, but if it is Nuno, Martinez or Mason like it is currently looking like I would say 8-12th, with a real shot at 13-17th.

If we got Potter I would bump it up to 7th.

If by some miracle we got ETH then I would say likely 5-6th with an outside shot at top 4 because of how late he would be coming in and inability to make the transfers we need.

Too early to guess our final standing for me, it depends on who we get as the gaffer and any player movements.

Silly thread.... Little more than another place for people to vent about the manager situation.

Anywhere between 3-7. Will depend massively on who our new manager is, what new signings we bring in, health of key players.

About the managerial situ? Not particularly... But there's already 3 other threads to have a moan in.....

Any predictions are pointlessly premature.
Fair enough

Put the manager situation to one side though , do you really feel the direction we seem to be heading in as a club is one to be positive about ?

Sorry but I cant see it , we haven't signed a decent player in about 5 years , there is clearly something very wrong behind the scenes

Fair enough

Put the manager situation to one side though , do you really feel the direction we seem to be heading in as a club is one to be positive about ?

Sorry but I cant see it , we haven't signed a decent player in about 5 years , there is clearly something very wrong behind the scenes

I've been moaning about our hit/miss rate in the trf market for years now.

In recent years I've put a lot of stock in the idea of us getting a DOF and turning our scouting and general footballing 'vision' around..... Irony is it looks to be compounding our problems right now.

I'm not fond of the idea of Nuno and I'm even less keen on becoming an agent's bitch.

Too early because of the lack of a manager and hopefully some signings.

Assume however Kane goes and Son possibly. We get 5 players in.

On that basis and let's say Santo then top 10 and no better and possibly worse.

But complete speculative nonsense on my part because there are too many variables at present.

Back
Top Bottom