Premier League fixtures - 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich hosted Liverpool a few seasons back. Lost 4-3.

And as someone mentioned, we lost to United 1-0 away, a few year back.

Yeah, i'm not a hundred percent sure on how much truth is behind what I even said now, just heard it somewhere. However the season we played United we were coming off a pretty average 6th place and were not considered much of a threat at the time. Likewise I think Liverpool finished 8th the season before playing Woolwich.

I fully expect us to have to play EVERY other Premier League club away at some point next season...

FUCKING TYPICAL!
You say that but before we moved past them I would regularly get the feeling that their series of 38 games was easier than ours, that they played the shit teams more often, that they were more often at home or some such devilry.

We'd be away at Old Trafford or Anfield, you'd check the paper and - oh! - the Arse are at home to Swindon. For what seemed like the third time that season.

You say that but before we moved past them I would regularly get the feeling that their series of 38 games was easier than ours, that they played the shit teams more often, that they were more often at home or some such devilry.

We'd be away at Old Trafford or Anfield, you'd check the paper and - oh! - the Arse are at home to Swindon. For what seemed like the third time that season.
Ah, but that's 'cos back then there were more shit teams to play!

fast forward 10-15 years... and you'll find there are now only 5 or 6 teams that hold any fear for us now, and THAT'S what make the Fixture list seem skewed...
yes, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and (if you must) ArseAnal seem daunting, and so they should...
but remember the time when we dreaded going up to Newcastle... or down to Southampton... or away at Leicester...? let them fear us now... not the other way around!

there are half a dozen games I don't look forward to in a season... the rest, fuck 'em... let 'em come!

This season gone by I think we were the only side to have to play 3 top 4 rivals in a row and it landed right in the middle of champions league action. We did pretty wel as it happens. But it would have been mentally and physically very tough for the lads

Dfow6t3XUAAnYiN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom