Premier League Fixtures 2021/22 Announced Wed June 16th at 9am.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

We play first 2 conference league playoff matches before and after Wolves and (assuming we qualify) we play the first group stage game before the Chelsea game and the 2nd game after Woolwich so no midweek game before the NLD :tanguythumb:

City 1st game ain't all bad.... They're a momentum team so not the worst thing to play them fresh out the blocks.

I assume due to some quirk in the system Liverpool only play bottom half teams all season....?

Quite right....
But the odds of the same two teams Harry Kane is 'expected to' / 'required to' move from/to, meeting in the very first game at the home of the team he is being demanded to leave, (and which will undoubtedly be covered and financially rewarded by Sky) are pretty slim!

19 other teams to choose from.... home/away 50/50...

19x19 x2= 722-1 by my reckoning!

I'd take those odds.... WISH I was a betting man!

You are way out with your odds.

1 in 17 chance of City (we cannot play Woolwich or Chelsea on opening day), 1 in 34 of City at home.

But let's be honest based on your rant.

Whoever we played, however the fixture list fell, you would have found something you didn't like about it, and demanded it was a total conspiracy and fixture list was fixed.

Bet you were primed up, but when we got a home game first up, you had to delete the "we have only had x number of home games first in y seasons, must be totally fixed" post

Quite pathetic really.

Last edited:
For those wondering.

BT Sport will make their TV selections for August and September on Monday, July 5 and are set to continue covering the early kick-offs on a Saturday as part of the 52 live matches they are contracted to show exclusively in the UK.

Sky Sports have not shared an official date for when their TV fixtures will be announced but it's likely to come around the same time as BT.

As for Amazon, the first two years of their coverage have orientated around midweek December fixtures and Boxing Day - with the likelihood this will continue to be the case this season.

TV > supporters mate.

(I'd be inclined to assume most of our games will be Sunday......)
Yep always true, still pisses me off from a TV point of view though. I've got in-laws who seems to time events almost precisely with matches.

Sure most will be Sundays. Although I also fear getting into a Monday night / Thursday night pattern at some point this season :pritchardeyes:

Fuck sake, I cannot stand Sunday football. Was hoping the Leicester away game would be Tuesday/Wednesday so the Liverpool home one would be Saturday. It makes the atmosphere shit, we all want to get pints after and before the game not worry about fucking work the next day.
That was the one that I wanted on Sunday, and for once, it actually works out!! :)

Back
Top Bottom