Premier League Fixtures 2021/22 Announced Wed June 16th at 9am.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At least Nunu can create a routine, with the latest changes we just play Thursday / Sunday every week. Maybe that's a blessing rather than keep changing routines ... desperately looking for a silver lining to the TV mafia dictates ....

I thought they were supposed to be releasing January at the same time.

We've only got one home match anyway (Goons) plus two away (Watford and Chelsea) so we may as well assume that they will all just move to Sunday anyway.

I thought they were supposed to be releasing January at the same time.

We've only got one home match anyway (Goons) plus two away (Watford and Chelsea) so we may as well assume that they will all just move to Sunday anyway.
Yes, they said December and January, so was surprised to see the gooner game still at 3pm on a Saturday........never gonna happen!

Fuck sake, I cannot stand Sunday football. Was hoping the Leicester away game would be Tuesday/Wednesday so the Liverpool home one would be Saturday. It makes the atmosphere shit, we all want to get pints after and before the game not worry about fucking work the next day.

Fuck sake, I cannot stand Sunday football. Was hoping the Leicester away game would be Tuesday/Wednesday so the Liverpool home one would be Saturday. It makes the atmosphere shit, we all want to get pints after and before the game not worry about fucking work the next day.
That was the one that I wanted on Sunday, and for once, it actually works out!! :)

Burnley away rescheduled for Wednesday 23 Feb.

PL couldn't give a toss about fans.
Reschedule a weekend fixture to midweek.

Ridiculous.

So we now have 3 home games in a row followed up by 3 away games in a row.

They moved the Everton game just last week from Saturday 3PM which I think may have one of our few Saturday 3pm KOs to Monday 8pm. I mean they could have moved to Sunday if at all? But no Monday night. Which now means won’t be home until 1AM and work next day. As for Everton fans wonder they think. I’m sure a lot people got their tickets for the Saturday 3PM KO and made arrangements. Now your fucked.

Burnley away rescheduled for Wednesday 23 Feb.

PL couldn't give a toss about fans.
Reschedule a weekend fixture to midweek.

Ridiculous.

So we now have 3 home games in a row followed up by 3 away games in a row.
Same will happen for the Goons game that got called off for no good reason.

They moved the Everton game just last week from Saturday 3PM which I think may have one of our few Saturday 3pm KOs to Monday 8pm. I mean they could have moved to Sunday if at all? But no Monday night. Which now means won’t be home until 1AM and work next day. As for Everton fans wonder they think. I’m sure a lot people got their tickets for the Saturday 3PM KO and made arrangements. Now your fucked.
I ummed and arrghed for ages about going to this game. Finally bit the bullet after arranging cover for someone to look after the other half.
The game was rearranged less than 12 hours later. Couldn't fuckin make it up.

FFS!!!!!!

I ummed and arrghed for ages about going to this game. Finally bit the bullet after arranging cover for someone to look after the other half.
The game was rearranged less than 12 hours later. Couldn't fuckin make it up.
It's really getting on my nerves now, and tiring my patience. Although I don't have to worry about work, or anyone else, it's still doing my head in!!

Back
Top Bottom