Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the fuck has the fact that he’s 29, a premier league footballer and International been released?

Absolutely zero good can come from that. It only leads to morons trying to guess who it is.

Either release zero information or release everything and as any sane person should believe in innocent until proven guilty, the former should apply.

The police are as bad as the media.

As for people going onto Twitter and claiming it’s ‘X’ or ‘Y’ without definite proof. Go fuck yourselves, cunts.

Much as I wanted this thread ended….

If it does turn out to be a Woolwich player in particular, show some class and don’t tee off on them over this. Some things go beyond football and tbh, it isn’t something any club can control.

Disgusting if true, but deserves nothing but silence from us.

There hasn’t been a cunt off yet though!

Nope. Because although we have our differences on here we are in agreement that rapists are vermin. That fact that a Premier League team has turned a blind eye to it is an absolute disgrace and scum on social media giving her a hard time because the perpetrator plays for their particular football team is fucking abhorrent.

Last edited:
Whilst we are all looking for a way to get one over our rivals and hoping it's not one of ours. lets first spare a thought for the poor person that was raped. Must be appalling for him'her.

We asked/told clubs to wait on Bissouma until his trial. "Innocent until proven guilty" so I hope all Spurs fans do the same for whoever is charged if anyone is. This is a serious allegation, possibly ruining someone's life with them being the victim.

Obviously Woolwich losing a player would help us. But not like this. This is beyond the sport and disgusting if true by any player.

I made a shitty rape joke, really…leaping

No idea why you're doubling down here. You made a really offensive 'joke' about an alleged rape case which has clearly left the potential victim in a really bad state. Rape isn't a topic to be joked about full stop, but it's even worse in this context.

Just say you were wrong & move on .. I really don't get why you'd try and die on this hill.

Oh shut the fuck up, she won’t hump you.
That is a disgusting comment, particularly in light of what's being discussed.

So what you're saying is that caring about what happens to someone, means that what I really want is sex? You don't have to know someone to care by the way, and caring certainly doesn't mean one wants something out of it.

Bin vote cast for your disgusting comment.

Stop with this bullshit, you care about who? Someone who you never met before and who’ll probably not give two cents about you?

And if it proves that the accusations were false, are you going to care about her anymore?

It's called empathy. Caring about other people, regardless of whether you know them, is not a weakness. Nor is it 'virtue signalling'. It's a basic tenet of humanity.

Back
Top Bottom