Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know how old you are, but as far as I'm aware there has never been a female in a position of power in a predominantly male sport who has the opportunity to snatch a kiss at the key moment in the awards ceremony at a major cup. Even so, it was a hypothetical statement. You can imagine it, right? Can you imagine a mens-rights group launching into one to protect the man who was on the receiving end of a cheeky snog from a woman? There would be (and rightly so) almost no sympathy whatsoever.

I'll be honest, this doesn't feel like a fight worth winning, Raiders. Take a moment.
D62x4ulXsAQWXUQ

Not exactly what you meant, but HAD Princess Di kisses Gazza, or Cloughie, I'm sure it would've been laughed off...
I seem to remember at the time how charming and innocent this was...

I wonder if Maggie Thatcher ever attended a Cup Final??!

What did they chant you may ask? "Greenwood, Die!"

Not surprising really. They've got a brand to protect and build. Utd's upper management handled it terribly, but the biggest villain of the piece is the alleged victim's father, who essentially compromised his own daughter's safety for potential financial gain.
Not sure Jamal Khashoggi's family would agree with that!

Not sure Jamal Khashoggi's family would agree with that!
Memory holing is quite an effective technique. Fact is certain parts of the Western establishment would rather pretend that killing a WaPo journalist didn’t happen for Businesses and Geo-Political reasons.

E.g. Britain still sold them huge amounts of arms to carry out their brutal Yemeni campaign, but that’s a whole different conversation.

Memory holing is quite an effective technique. Fact is certain parts of the Western establishment would rather pretend that killing a WaPo journalist didn’t happen for Businesses and Geo-Political reasons.
Killed, completely dismembered, then allegedly dissolved in acid, his bones pulverized, and the remains thrown in a well and lit on fire.

Let's not gloss over the fine details.

What did they chant you may ask? "Greenwood, Die!"

So despite all the current storm over toxic men in Spanish football, La Liga come out swinging on behalf of a rape cunt?

How does this intended punishment compare to all the racism Vini Jr suffered last season?

An appalling episode, and yet your country and mine is ok doing business with them.

Doing business that is helping them literally kill more men, women and children. Jamal Kashoggi was one poor soul- we're helping them kill thousands more.

Almost makes you think our leaders are hypocrites. God forbid

So despite all the current storm over toxic men in Spanish football, La Liga come out swinging on behalf of a rape cunt?

How does this intended punishment compare to all the racism Vini Jr suffered last season?
I mean, they didn't really care about Vini Jr. They dragged their feet about defending him for as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom