Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuinely shocked the cameraman even showed the rapist. I thought the plan was to pretend he didn't exist until the laywers could make mincemeat out of the victim and then crack on.

I wonder if any of the dozens of people who are making the decision to keep this charade up would feel the same if it were their child or loved one who got raped.
I thought Mendy 2.0 had all charges dropped?

I thought Mendy 2.0 had all charges dropped?
Happy to stand corrected as I don't follow the news. But iirc the ex GF who posted the conversation between the two had no luck due to a law change coming too late to help her. She was the one where gooners online told her constantly to kill herself.

The original accusation came from another woman.

Last edited:
7-DAB148-B-D5-FF-4-C1-F-8-A80-7-EE402-D98308.png

some of these Woolwich fans are so bipolar, just a week ago they were back now they're apparently finished because Partey is missing. They'll do ok, not going below 5th.

Back
Top Bottom