Premier League to restart on 17 June

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I wonder how they'll play the last day of the season (tm)....?

Normally all games are played at the same time to aid 'integrity'.... Will be ducious if they're scattered across a 4 day period.

I do hope they pipe in some crowd noise for the commentaries.

That'd be such a fun job to sit and do a realistic live crowd reaction mix in realtime....

Loads of buttons set up for goal celebrations, boos, songs and crowd chants, ref's a cunt etc. etc.....

That'd be such a fun job to sit and do a realistic live crowd reaction mix in realtime....

Loads of buttons set up for goal celebrations, boos, songs and crowd chants, ref's a cunt etc. etc.....
Watched some Australian Rugby League last weekend where they piped in generic crowd noise, the 'experience' between that and the sterile Bundesliga football games is worlds apart.

Watched some Australian Rugby League last weekend where they piped in generic crowd noise, the 'experience' between that and the sterile Bundesliga football games is worlds apart.

I'm sceptical tbh, but it can't be any worse than the cavernous echos of an empty stadium... Sounds like the local swimming baths!

I would have put my house in this being the case!

PS - why have you got clown faces under your profile? Noticed that ArcspacE ArcspacE has a load of stars ....... I want stars too!

How about 5 of these bad girls:

1200px-Tudor_Crown_%28Heraldry%29.svg.png

Why haven’t they done the whole fixture list?

Seems as easy as doing the first three games. Unless we really are just starting up again to get Liverpool the title and hope West Ham fall into the bottom three.

Back
Top Bottom