Premier League to restart on 17 June

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Premier League: Brighton offer fans a chance to attend the Amex as cardboard cutouts
Wolves unveil plans for 'giant crowd mosaic' at Molineux
Last Updated: 08/06/20 4:25pm

For a fee of £20, Brighton fans can have their pictures placed in the stand.
I can't believe that this is an opportunity that Levy will miss.

Do people really have enough money right now to waste on something as pointless as a cardboard cut out of themselves to be placed into an empty stadium?

Sky are giving people the chance to win having their faces pitch side at premier league games. I hope they have the choice to say which team you support when entering the competition imagine the embarrassment of having your face appear at the Emirates.

Why haven’t they done the whole fixture list?

Seems as easy as doing the first three games. Unless we really are just starting up again to get Liverpool the title and hope West Ham fall into the bottom three.
They’ll cancel the league as soon as victim cunts win it - it’s painfully obvious to see

Most blatant political reacharound in recent times

I think they'll finish the season to be honest. It's not really about Liverpool, it's about money.

They lose out of 750 million pounds if no games are played for the rest of the year. Let's say it takes a few more games for Liverpool to win. They'd be leaving say 500 million pounds on the table if they dropped it then.

Just not going to happen.

They’ll cancel the league as soon as victim cunts win it - it’s painfully obvious to see

Most blatant political reacharound in recent times

Annoying but they could probably lose all the remaining 9 games and still win the league. But if West Ham drop into the bottom 3 and are relegated it would be a nice circumstance. Anyway, if every fixture isn’t fulfilled and even if Liverpool do win it in that time I’m too petty to acknowledge them winning it, it would be an incomplete season.

Annoying but they could probably lose all the remaining 9 games and still win the league. But if West Ham drop into the bottom 3 and are relegated it would be a nice circumstance. Anyway, if every fixture isn’t fulfilled and even if Liverpool do win it in that time I’m too petty to acknowledge them winning it, it would be an incomplete season.
Notabadend to the season.
100% all the EPL games get played and I can't wait.

Sounds like the transfer window from here on in is going to be a mess for most of the rest of this year.

FIFA allows transfer windows to open before season ends - but FA is discussing August-October

FIFA says players also allowed to play for up to three clubs, instead of two, during the course of a season in temporary rule change

Premier League chief executive Richard Masters has already said it's clubs will not be permitted to sign players before July 25, after the delayed 2019-20 campaign is brought to an end.

Back
Top Bottom