Prison FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smart from the girl Harriet Robson. By recording it and also showing the pictures of the beating and rape she has prevented the police fucking it up or the club or player’s lawyers putting in a injunction.

The evidence is clear and for all to see that he is guilt. The police and courts will now be expected to do their job and stick him in jail and the player will not be able to play again while on bail. The abuser has been nailed.

I know a lot of people will slate her for posting it publically, but having been through my own rape ordeal I know just how hard it can be to get the police to take allegations seriously. In her case probably even more so with the accused being well known.

Domestic violence is on the rise and far too many victims become adept at hiding it, both men and women. It takes an awful lot of courage to take action because there’s always the worry that you’re not going to be believed or there wont be enough evidence and there will then be more violence as ‘punishment’.

DV is still something that isn’t talked about enough (like suicide) and seems almost completely brushed under the carpet if the victim is male. As always keep an eye on your friends and look out for any changes in behaviour or odd marks and bruises. You never know what’s going on behind closed doors.

When me and my brother in law were walking to the ground after our Colombian meat marathon we saw a Muslim shopkeeper struggling to put her stuff away. One of the large clothes racks had blown over sending the clothes and bags on it everywhere. We just stopped and picked it all up for her and put it back on the rack. She was very grateful. For some strange reason I didn't feel the need to film it for Twitter or stream it on Facebook live for likes. It was just an act of human decency.

Last edited:
Smart from the girl Harriet Robson. By recording it and also showing the pictures of the beating and rape she has prevented the police fucking it up or the club or player’s lawyers putting in a injunction.

The evidence is clear and for all to see that he is guilt. The police and courts will now be expected to do their job and stick him in jail and the player will not be able to play again while on bail. The abuser has been nailed.

Also the very fact that she recorded it in the manner she did, certainly means it wasn't a first. Most likely very far from a first, and she could tell from his behaviour that it was coming and "good" time to press record. Poor girl. And good on her, for acting.

There was a report not so long ago that suggested that a DV survivor had suffered on average 50 (yes 50) times at the hands of the perpetrator before reporting it to Police. That statistic shocked me, & seeing/hearing such vivid and blatant abuse in this instance just makes me very sad at how this young woman (& so many others) suffer such cruelty by the person they should trust the most outside of their parents/siblings - just gut wrenching

There are more cunts about than we care to admit.

I know a lot of people will slate her for posting it publically, but having been through my own rape ordeal I know just how hard it can be to get the police to take allegations seriously. In her case probably even more so with the accused being well known.

Domestic violence is on the rise and far too many victims become adept at hiding it, both men and women. It takes an awful lot of courage to take action because there’s always the worry that you’re not going to be believed or there wont be enough evidence and there will then be more violence as ‘punishment’.

DV is still something that isn’t talked about enough (like suicide) and seems almost completely brushed under the carpet if the victim is male. As always keep an eye on your friends and look out for any changes in behaviour or odd marks and bruises. You never know what’s going on behind closed doors.
If I could post a heart I would. Brave lady x

I wonder why the instagram post has been taken down? It’s all out there now, but I hope she’s not been “nobbled” already by someone with a vested interest. Hopefully the Police have advised her to remove it while they investigate.

Her Dad made a post (See Man U thread). The story now is that her phone was hacked..... Weird vibe to his statement. If one was suspicious, one might conclude he quite likes the idea of having a multi-millionaire son in law.

I cannot believe that people think Greenwood is innocent because he has been released on Bail.

Some are even saying "told you so, told you it wasn't him" good grief..

Another point - a lot of killers start off as animal abusers.
If a child watches an adult abuse an animal, what potential harm is that doing to the child?
“It’s ok to torture animals because daddy does it and everyone laughs”…

This is a direct result of giving far too much money to people with zero brains, compassion or ethics.
Greenwood is going to have an arse like a blood orange by the time they "big boys" have done with him.
fucking stinking rat

I don’t think it’s necessarily a direct result of having too much money, but that certainly doesn’t help.
‘Normal’ men aren’t rapists, I believe there’s something wrong somewhere if a man thinks that type of behaviour is ok. Having plenty of money gives a sense of being untouchable though and someone with bad instincts might be more inclined to act on them if they think they can buy their way out of trouble.

Oh dear god, what an absolute disgusting piece of shit. To do that in front of his kid and even while he’s holding it, takes Cunt to a different and new level.
If West Ham had an ounce of decency (which they don’t) they would rip up his contract and release him.
The club have released a statement which clearly comes from a solicitor or similar, saying how sorry he is, he’s not sorry one bit as it’s clearly happened before and probably many times, he’s just sorry he got caught.

Absolute vile cretin. How appropriate that he just happened to play for the two most vile clubs in the league.

Back
Top Bottom