Prison FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He plays. Your NOT the manager. That's the bloke who out coached Mourinho (Zoran Mamic ) from his actual cell. LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

:mourweird:
Did nobody tell you that Mamic is on the run? He ain't in no prison cell. That's why I was appointed some time ago. Keep up mate, or you'll lose your job. The Zoumas stay in their cell.

By the way, Michal, have you put the cones out yet? Try and do it properly this time.

Did nobody tell you that Mamic is on the run? He ain't in no prison cell. That's why I was appointed some time ago. Keep up mate, or you'll lose your job. The Zoumas stay in their cell.

By the way, Michal, have you put the cones out yet? Try and do it properly this time.
He can coach whilst brewing grog on the radiator in his cell by an open toilet whilst his bunk mate is being held down...he can coach from a Tiki hut in the Domanican Republic (shit probably shouldn't read that last bit) Mamic stays in charge!!

Last edited:

Hope he has to do some real 'Community Service' , whether helping out in a hospital, care home or even a zoo (preferably in the lions den) rather being allowed to choose his own service which would probably football coaching youngsters.

Re Yves Bissouma ;

'A man in his forties from Brighton who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has had his conditional bail extended until Friday 24 June 2022.

A man in his twenties, also from Brighton, who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has been released under investigation while inquiries continue.

Man in his 40's was rumoured to be Bissouma's uncle, Bissouma is thought to be the man in his 20's

So all still in limbo - might be resolved at the end of uncle's bail date of 24 June ..... but equally might not be.

Bissouma was on police bail which was changed to 'released under investigation while inquiries continue.' just before Afcon - presumably to make it easier for him to go there.

Might be talks with lots of other clubs, but doubt if he'll move until police conclude their inquiries, and announce that fact.

Apparently All charges against Mason Greenwood dropped..I haven’t seen this from a reputable source but this is what is being reported on Twatter..
If true, Not only has that poor girl gone through years of abuse from this scumbag, she now has to face the fact that she will receive years of abuse from supporters of this vile rat.
His life/career should be ended but he walks away an innocent man whilst her life/career will be in ruins.
Who said money doesn’t talk.

Last edited:
Apparently All charges against Mason Greenwood dropped..I haven’t seen this from a reputable source but this is what is being reported on Twatter..
If true, Not only has that poor girl gone through years of abuse from this scumbag, she now has to face the fact that she will receive years of abuse from supporters of this vile rat.
His life/career should be ended but he walks away an innocent man whilst her life/career will be in ruins.
We all heard the tape and saw the pictures. Something is dodgy here. What if she was pressured into not pressing charges?

don't believe that.

We all heard the tape and saw the pictures. Something is dodgy here. What if she was pressured into not pressing charges?
I seriously hope that that has not happened.

Granted we just had Ronaldo cleared in his rape charge, not because he was proved innocent, but because the documents were aquired illegally. So this would just be another kick in the balls for justice.

Back
Top Bottom