Prison FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also voice recording of him forcing her to have sex is on Reddit which I haven't and won't post

Welcome Mason Greenwood #PrisonFC

I've seen the images and listened to the audio, and all I can say is, put me in a room with that little coward and I'll teach him a thing or two.

Absolutely despicable piece of shit. Always easy to attack someone who's physically weaker. But put that cunt with a real hard man and he'll shit himself. Hope he goes to jail and they show him what's what in the showers

I've seen the images and listened to the audio, and all I can say is, put me in a room with that little coward and I'll teach him a thing or two.

Absolutely despicable piece of shit. Always easy to attack someone who's physically weaker. But put that cunt with a real hard man and he'll shit himself. Hope he goes to jail and they show him what's what in the showers

Well said. Hope he gets his face caved in.

HER family are saying her phone was hacked and she didn't want it published.. Good grief.

Please tell me he's not going to get away with this.
If she didn't want it published, why did she secretly film him?
I just hope the police ignore that statement and progress with the evidence they have.. This is not a civil matter and if she is scared into dropping the case, it should mean Jack and continues as a criminal case.

HER family are saying her phone was hacked and she didn't want it published.. Good grief.

Please tell me he's not going to get away with this.
If she didn't want it published, why did she secretly film him?
I just hope the police ignore that statement and progress with the evidence they have.. This is not a civil matter and if she is scared into dropping the case, it should mean Jack and continues as a criminal case.

I heard that earlier, apparently that’s what her dad said and he also said the family had no knowledge of any of this going on until this morning.

I think it’ll be very hard for him to get away with it now. These are serious criminal offences with video, picture and audio evidence. Reports seem to suggest she gave a statement to police this morning and then he was arrested this afternoon so i would assume her statement at least backs up some of what was posted online.
I would assume that even if she doesn’t want to push things with the police it’ll ultimately be down to the CPS to decide whether to prosecute. In the current circumstances it would be hard for them to justify it if they declined I think.

I heard that earlier, apparently that’s what her dad said and he also said the family had no knowledge of any of this going on until this morning.

I think it’ll be very hard for him to get away with it now. These are serious criminal offences with video, picture and audio evidence. Reports seem to suggest she gave a statement to police this morning and then he was arrested this afternoon so i would assume her statement at least backs up some of what was posted online.
I would assume that even if she doesn’t want to push things with the police it’ll ultimately be down to the CPS to decide whether to prosecute. In the current circumstances it would be hard for them to justify it if they declined I think.
I am not a lawyer but I think serious sexual assaults (including rape) can be prosecuted even if the victim declines to press charges.

Just a thought. Having gone onto the “come here to laugh at United” thread, maybe the greenwood stuff should be kept in this thread as a “laugh at” thread doesn’t seem right given the subject matter.

The fact that the images show bruising, which can take days to show, supports the idea that this could be continued abuse and that this didn't all happen in some one-off the other night. Perhaps she didn't want it leaked and it got out. Either way, hope she goes through with trying to prosecute the bastard

Just a thought. Having gone onto the “come here to laugh at United” thread, maybe the greenwood stuff should be kept in this thread as a “laugh at” thread doesn’t seem right given the subject matter.

Not a laughing matter, but if some of the higher ups at United had known about the domestic abuse and did nothing (or worse, hushed it up), they‘ll need to account for themselves.

I wonder why the instagram post has been taken down? It’s all out there now, but I hope she’s not been “nobbled” already by someone with a vested interest. Hopefully the Police have advised her to remove it while they investigate.

Her Dad made a post (See Man U thread). The story now is that her phone was hacked..... Weird vibe to his statement. If one was suspicious, one might conclude he quite likes the idea of having a multi-millionaire son in law.

A few thoughts...

As I said, the audio in particular affected me quite a bit today. We read about incidents like this a lot but to actually hear it, just awful.

I am pretty sure her computer was not hacked. I won't go into why I think that as it seems wrong at this precise moment.

Her Dad made some strange remarks. Again, I will keep schtum about what I think is and has been going on behind the scenes.

She can be compelled to give evidence if the CPS decide to bring a case but it is unlikely they would compel a victim of rape to give evidence - I would be shocked if they did unless she preferred that approach. Not complying with a witness summons is a serious offence (contempt). All indications are that she is complying with the police though.

edit: To be clear, that doesn't mean any case could not be proceeded on - there is evidence in form of photos and audio and her statements could be admitted as hearsay.

Last edited:
I was with a girl that at one point headbutted the wall to pop her nose then rung the police, good thing this was out the back where I have CCTV otherwise it wouldn't look good for me

I thought the same when I saw pictures because you can easily fake it and being on the wrong side I do question this stuff but the voice recording is basically confirmation that he is a complete scumbag

I hope she is ok

I was with a girl that at one point headbutted the wall to pop her nose then rung the police, good thing this was out the back where I have CCTV otherwise it wouldn't look good for me

I thought the same when I saw pictures because you can easily fake it and being on the wrong side I do question this stuff but the voice recording is basically confirmation that he is a complete scumbag

I hope she is ok
We had a girl at work who was trying to get a divorce (as soon as she had settled status) who put make up on her arms to look like bruising and tried to get everyone to make statements saying her husband was a domestic abuser (which he definitely was not).

It does happen although im sure a tiny minority of cases and this is why its important to stick to innocent until proven guilty. The recording is pretty fucking harrowing though I must say

Back
Top Bottom