Prison FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure it belongs here as its not prison related - but it goes beyond the usual 'lets laugh at chavs' as the abuse story is horrendous

That kind of stuff was unacceptable in normal society in 2000's ,1990's, 1980's etc. Just don't get the mentality of the Chelsea coaches or club - even though there's still a few bellends with similar views around today.

Managed to find the recording on youtube. What a sad, pathetic cunt the guy is! Clearly not mentally developed. Needs some jail time and a few jail boyfriends to put his head in order!!!

Oh dear god, what an absolute disgusting piece of shit. To do that in front of his kid and even while he’s holding it, takes Cunt to a different and new level.
If West Ham had an ounce of decency (which they don’t) they would rip up his contract and release him.
The club have released a statement which clearly comes from a solicitor or similar, saying how sorry he is, he’s not sorry one bit as it’s clearly happened before and probably many times, he’s just sorry he got caught.

Absolute vile cretin. How appropriate that he just happened to play for the two most vile clubs in the league.

Oh dear god, what an absolute disgusting piece of shit. To do that in front of his kid and even while he’s holding it, takes Cunt to a different and new level.
If West Ham had an ounce of decency (which they don’t) they would rip up his contract and release him.
The club have released a statement which clearly comes from a solicitor or similar, saying how sorry he is, he’s not sorry one bit as it’s clearly happened before and probably many times, he’s just sorry he got caught.

Absolute vile cretin. How appropriate that he just happened to play for the two most vile clubs in the league.

Yep, I would bet my house that this cunt has done this to that poor cat before. Honestly I welled up watching that video. I'm not a big cat lover - some of them are sly little shits, but none of them deserve that. All pets deserve love and attention.

If you don't want to look after your pet, don't fucking get one. Would love for someone to do the same to him.

In fairness to west ham (or their fans on kumb at least), he's been almost unanimously condemned - most of their lot saying they'd rather he had his contract ripped up, and his spot taken up by a youth player etc.

If I were one of his colleagues, I'd never want to play on the same pitch as him again.

Another point - a lot of killers start off as animal abusers.
If a child watches an adult abuse an animal, what potential harm is that doing to the child?
“It’s ok to torture animals because daddy does it and everyone laughs”…

Looks like some basic education is required for all youngsters going into football in humility, not treating women or animals as below them etc.

But the same should be true for other youngsters - there is far too much knife crime for example which is often boys on boys let alone girls or animals - which I thought should be given by parents as part of a growing up process. But clearly not enough.

Looks like some basic education is required for all youngsters going into football in humility, not treating women or animals as below them etc.

But the same should be true for other youngsters - there is far too much knife crime for example which is often boys on boys let alone girls or animals - which I thought should be given by parents as part of a growing up process. But clearly not enough.

you should read life at the bottom by Theodore Dalrymple. Basically he lays out the case that Britain just isn't a very nice place with more than its fair share of brutes and lack of civility. Being very able to compare it to somewhere like here (Spain) I'd totally concur.

Edit: this should give you a taste:

"The fact that they’re lauded as though they’ve performed a miracle just for carrying out simple acts of kindness that anybody with a degree of decency would do doesn’t help. See Jack Grealish as a recent example."

I thought exactly this when I watched that video of Grealish and the poor girl in the wheelchair....

Big fucking deal. If things had played out differently he could have confined someone else to a wheelchair with his driving stupidity.

you should read life at the bottom by Theodore Dalrymple. Basically he lays out the case that Britain just isn't a very nice place with more than its fair share of brutes and lack of civility. Being very able to compare it to somewhere like here (Spain) I'd totally concur.

By what metric are you measuring this?

I only ask because twice in my life I have had a knife pulled on me..... Both happened in Span... Within a few days of each other! ......The same week that another friend had been violently mugged and another 2 had been pick-pocketed.

By what metric are you measuring this?

I only ask because twice in my life I have had a knife pulled on me..... Both happened in Span... Within a few days of each other! ......The same week that another friend had been violently mugged and another 2 had been pick-pocketed.
anecdotal evidence. I know both countries very well personally. tourists do get mugged because they stand out like a sore thumb and put themselves in vulnerable situations. I do not.

Very difficult to compare behaviour in different countries.

I've worked abroad quite a lot, and found both good and bad people in other countries - one recent visitor to me from a far poorer country than UK or Spain, said she was amazed how civil everyone was in UK that she had met, however that's not necessarily a good representation of all of London (where I live) or UK as I live in a nice part of London.

Its quite apparent that over the last 20/30 years or so that there has been a big increase in knife crime and violence which is far more widespread than in the 1960's when it was more associated with big criminal gangs like the Krays and Richardson's.

At the same time there seems to be a much more widespread belief that everyone 'deserves' everything without having had to work for it first. Whether the two factors are associated is anyone's guess.

But going back to your 'life at the bottom' remark, a book which I've never read, in reality probably everyone is better off than they were in 50 or 100 years ago (even though people work hard the standard of housing is generally better etc - although perhaps 10% of landlords don't look after properties, a higher % didn't do that 50 years ago ) - but expectations of where they should be are far higher. And maybe that is also a factor in the increased violence in UK. If you want to see living conditions in the 1950's/1960's when people were poorer but there was less violence, watch 10 Rillington Place: a truly horrifying true-crime classic. The standard of housing then was unimaginable today, and no carpets on floor so very cold etc

anecdotal evidence. I know both countries very well personally. tourists do get mugged because they stand out like a sore thumb and put themselves in vulnerable situations. I do not.

......Like mine then?

Doesn't amount to much when making broader judgements, does it?

Back
Top Bottom