Prison FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My ex is North Korean and she got a lot of abuse when we were in Lagos/Portugal.

I guess there are wankers everywhere.

Correct answer......

Even studying per-population violent/antisocial crime conviction rates is futile when trying to make these kind of judgements upon nationalities. Each state has it's own subsequent flaws and inefficiencies within its police/court/justice systems which will blur any meaningful conclusions.

Making such judgements about different nations being inherently violent or antisocial is rather unpleasant ground IMO and as already touched upon; most of it little more than anecdotal.

Last edited:
Not sure about this book or the author. But I 100% think the British and in particular English society has a very odd unhinged aggression at its core. It lionises brutality and thuggishness and sees recourse to violence as the solution to almost every problem.

Its deeply anti intellectual and is very short on basic civility. Without wishing to pick on anyone have a look at all the responses to the Zouma video where the offended seem to think violence toward him is some how appropriate. Its not, its a circular firing squad and its why we are here in the first place.

Then we need a long look at our recreational drug and alcohol use.
Was thinking that, reading the comments today. So many people want to batter, mutilate or even sentence him to death for his acts of cruelty to a pet.

I'm hoping he is thoroughly fined and humiliated, but can't say I have the urge to beat him senseless.
(P.s. I don't think this is a specifically English problem though)

Was thinking that, reading the comments today. So many people want to batter, mutilate or even sentence him to death for his acts of cruelty to a pet.

I'm hoping he is thoroughly fined and humiliated, but can't say I have the urge to beat him senseless.
(P.s. I don't think this is a specifically English problem though)
Yep it really was odd. We need to teach everyone particularly Zouma that physical abuse of any kind be it against animal child woman or man is 100% wrong. Your right its not just our problem of course. However we have a very strange outlook on these islands and over the last few years its got way worse. People take an odd pride in their aggression.

Yep it really was odd. We need to teach everyone particularly Zouma that physical abuse of any kind be it against animal child woman or man is 100% wrong. Your right its not just our problem of course. However we have a very strange outlook on these islands and over the last few years its got way worse. People take an odd pride in their aggression.
We did buy a vile cunt like jonathan fucking woodgate. Vandervaart smacked his wife to the floor. Kicking a cat while still obviously terrible doesnt even compare to hurting humans.

I hope Mason Greenwood’s arsehole is twitching like a rabbits nose.
He’s another one for Prison FC

Had the misfortune to listen to the recording when it originally got posted, it was out and out rape. I don’t see how he can play football again.

As manager of Prison FC, I'm not picking Zouma or his brother. The nasty, bullying little cunts can stay in their cells.

We did buy a vile cunt like jonathan fucking woodgate. Vandervaart smacked his wife to the floor. Kicking a cat while still obviously terrible doesnt even compare to hurting humans.
Woodgate didn't participate in any of the violence that was the core of the trial. Or is it that in your view - knowing someone who was, is enough to make you a vile person?

Back
Top Bottom