Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent. So you HAVE got examples of hypocritical cunts who twist facts and manufacture hoax scenarios to substantiate non-existent events. Please state your case.
Yes - in this very thread - for the 10th time - go and read from the beginning and analyse objectively

It's a yes - but you're conveniently ignoring it seeing you've been outed for having nothing football-related to contribute here (as usual) instead of some personal attacks towards you TFC arch-enemies. Read the thread from the beginning - see who's thinks who's a cunt. Enough said.
Nothing football related? You're a fucking mong.

Yes - in this very thread - for the 10th time - go and read from the beginning and analyse objectively
I have and can't see any examples. For once please back up your shite and post examples of what your argument entails. You're quick enough to post screenshots from an entire forum of people who can't stand you.

You last 10-odd posts here have been predictable personal attacks towards me, littered with childish abuse and blind fury. Say it isn't so.
I'm getting frustrated that you refuse to back up your claims with fact. You can't just type something on here and assume nobody will pull you up for it.

I have gone straight to the last page and thought to myself 'I wonder how much squabbling is going on'? I wasn't disappointed!

The season is quite difficult to gauge. There have been some clear improvements/developments that have to be considered positive. There are also elements that have left me wondering just how much is really changing. We lose stupid matches by being chaotically bad at defending, something I was hoping we would really improve upon.

Like everyone (I assume), we are waiting with interest to see how a Summer with Mitchell and Poch in control of transfers materialises. Only once that has been and done will we really start to see how good this manager and his staff can be.

Until then it remains a season that has pretty much trundled along with little to excite other than Kane's development, Bentaleb's continued improvement and a cup final (which was pretty shit).

I have and can't see any examples. For once please back up your shite and post examples of what your argument entails. You're quick enough to post screenshots from an entire forum of people who can't stand you.
I don't quote certain posters as per a reciprocal agreement long-honoured now for the better of this board. I don't need to quote the obvious - if you go and read you will see it's all there - but let's be honest, you're not here for that, are you?

Out of everyone on this forum, I'd have expected this from you least. You have many unpopular ideas and have been binned for these. Seems remarkable you think binning someone for disagreeing with you is the right thing to do.

It's got nothing to do with the fact he disagrees.

It's to do with the fact he makes every thread he posts in about him and his opinions; opinions we've all heard before and that are pretty boring. I remember having this same debate with him in February. He must have posted over 70-80 times in this thread, all saying the same stuff. Would be nice to look at a thread and not see it dominated by a single persons opinion. It's boring and stifles real conversation/debate.

Sammy doesn't think Poch did a great job and doesn't think there's been progress.
Yet openly said he'd be happy with 5-6th.
There you go. 22 pages of shit summed up.

I'm getting frustrated that you refuse to back up your claims with fact. You can't just type something on here and assume nobody will pull you up for it.
You haven't pulled me up on anything - instead you're dodging the obvious much to my prediction by refusing to acknowledge what's been happening in this thread for 20 pages.

But just for your won benefit - saying you never expected 4th then berating the manager for not making 4th is down-right laughable and it outlines the anti-Poch agenda was there from the onset.

So this 13 point swing against the filth, is anyone going to address that and tell me its progress?

Points aren't necessarily indicative of progress. When players are learning a new style of play or have a vast change in routine, they're going to stumble. Example, United started poorly and didn't really look like a top-4 threat until late on. Were they progressing? Naturally, as they're now in the top 4. It's a teething period. In the long term we will do far better next year as a result of this.

Or what about the fact we've taken as many points in our last 10 games as we did in the final 10 games of the Redknapp "collapse" season?

We're all aware we've done poorly recently. It's not a revelation. We got knocked out of two cups within a week and this had a huge knock on effect on confidence, meaning we had a bad run of games. It's not a surprise and perfectly understandable. Like losing your dog and wife in the same week and being expected to work 9/5 the next day. You're gonna perform shit.

I don't quote certain posters as per a reciprocal agreement long-honoured now for the better of this board. I don't need to quote the obvious - if you go and read you will see it's all there - but let's be honest, you're no here for that, are you?
I'm here to mainly read others opinions about the team I've supported for 34 years. Maybe to post the odd opinion myself. Make the odd arsey comment on Off Topic. I'm not here to argue with you, but your sanctimonious and hypocritical behaviour does get to me sometimes. I can't help call you up on it in the same way I can't help screaming CUNT at anyone who cuts me up at a roundabout.

I now accept defeat though. I'll put you on ignore as you are completely ruining this experience for me. I've nobody else on ignore so hopefully this'll make you feel nice and special. Incidentally, just so you know, we're having a wee party at the house tonight for my eldest daughters sixth birthday. I know you get humpy when you are left out of things, so feel free to swing by. Bring a gift though. She loves Frozen and Lego (that's not even a dig. Just fact.)

No offence bruh, but you've talked about yourself a hell of a lot in this thread.

Yeah cos Im not allowed to defend myself against 70 odd quotes cunting me off

:paulinhofacepalm:

On subject doe, are you saying there is NO progress, or not as much as you'd have liked? Because those are two different questions.

Ive answered the question. People choose to ignore my answers and talk shit instead. If you want my views, scrawl back through the shit, when the debate was about football

The points debate is laughable since all our direct rivals improved with first class signings and we landed Davies and Vorm instead. Apart from Kane and Lloris no one else would make the Top 4's teams - get a grip, people

I'm here to mainly read others opinions about the team I've supported for 34 years. Maybe to post the odd opinion myself. Make the odd arsey comment on Off Topic. I'm not here to argue with you, but your sanctimonious and hypocritical behaviour does get to me sometimes. I can't help call you up on it in the same way I can't help screaming CUNT at anyone who cuts me up at a roundabout.

I now accept defeat though. I'll put you on ignore as you are completely ruining this experience for me. I've nobody else on ignore so hopefully this'll make you feel nice and special. Incidentally, just so you know, we're having a wee party at the house tonight for my eldest daughters sixth birthday. I know you get humpy when you are left out of things, so feel free to swing by. Bring a gift though. She loves Frozen and Lego (that's not even a dig. Just fact.)
Edited this to my earlier post - wold love to see you PULL ME UP on this as well - see below

But just for your own benefit - saying you never expected 4th then berating the manager for not making 4th is down-right laughable and it outlines the anti-Poch agenda was there from the onset.

You've become a laughable agenda-driven, shameless cunt who's had it for me ever since I outed you boys over on OG for the massive hypocrites you've always been. You're no different to the people you're call cunts either. Godspeed.

Really? You're going to pull the narcissist card...
You've quite openly said how you would have done better than Poch with team selection and squad rotation but yet you call me the narcissist?

:pochbye:

I said anyone here could pick a better team........ but that would be the narcissist in you hearing what you want.

At the end of the day, I disagree with a lot of people, but if somene says "I dont want Poch sacked", I dont accuse them of lying because it makes me feel better about my wrong opinion of them....

Back
Top Bottom