Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The jury is out for me. I want him get his three years at the least though.

For those who are already massively convinced by him, that is way too much to comprehend though.

For me the things we have progressed from last season are: (note, to be fair to Poch, I will only take the comparison to last years train crash of a season)
Fitness
Belief
Work ethic
Some individual players

Why are people not quoting these posts from the same area of the thread?
Why? Its so strange?

Hahahahaha

In his absense, I am going to answer for Ksaw92..

"No Sammy, I cant. Sorry about that"

I'm at work you dense chap.

You sarcastically posted "Yep. On the Up." in a thread called "Progress"

It doesn't take a massive leap to interpret that as a perceived lack of progress...

Apologies for not quoting you directly, Sir. I didn't know which of the myriad posts you quoted me in I should reply to. I must have touched a nerve...

Anyway, enough about Sammy:

The people who thought that 5th was better than 4th because more points = better season.

Could you explain how (by your own outlook) you think we have progressed on last season seeing as we cannot possibly beat our points tally.

And what you think of the 13 point capitulation swing against Woolwich?

I asked 3 times earlier, but you must have missed it by accident...

The people who thought that 5th was better than 4th because more points = better season.

Could you explain how (by your own outlook) you think we have progressed on last season seeing as we cannot possibly beat our points tally.

You say "enough about sammy" and yet proceed to state you've asked a question 3 times and demand it to be answered...

If you haven't noticed, you crave attention.

:llorishuh:

Are you being purposefully obtuse, or are you really that stupid?

I could say the same....Why are you ignoring this post, which actually says, without a shadow of doubt, the areas I think we have progressed in..

For me the things we have progressed from last season are: (note, to be fair to Poch, I will only take the comparison to last years train crash of a season)
Fitness
Belief
Work ethic
Some individual players

Why are you ignoring this post?
You said I have claimed we have made no progress. You cant show me where I have said that.
But I can show you where I have pointed out the areas we have progressed in.

You say "enough about sammy" and yet proceed to state you've asked a question 3 times and demand it to be answered...

If you haven't noticed, you crave attention.

:llorishuh:

I want peoples opinions on it....youve all heard mine.....you are all quick to quote me when it suits you.

When it gets a bit awkard though, its pure silence and changing the subject. Why dont you answer instead of talkng about me? You just quoted the post, but ignored the topic.

rLIi2GI.gif
Still sexy as fuck.

I'll take not playing the most boring football in our history (AVB) or not having an arguement every week (Sherwood).

Been up and down but the style is attractive and the young players are exciting, need a clear out and some new players before I make a firm judgement of Poch but ok so far.
This.

I want peoples opinions on it....youve all heard mine.....you are all quick to quote me when it suits you.

When it gets a bit awkard though, its pure silence and changing the subject. Why dont you answer instead of talkng about me? You just quoted the post, but ignored the topic.

You don't want people's opinions on things, you want a platform to express yours and argue about why you're right.

I dont want Poch sacked
You do want Poch sacked

I want peoples opinions
You dont want peoples opinions

Can you see how mental you come across?

Everything you write contradicts what you claim to be saying...

You say you don't want Poch sacked, but you constantly moan about him.
You say you want people's opinions, but when they're given to you - you dismiss them.

Yet you say I come across as mental?

1 & 2: No one are saying that we have made progress when it comes to points or league position. We probably will end up almost the same as last season.
3: We ended up 10 points behind Arse with 3 losses to them last season. Now we are 12points behind with one win and a draw against them(which is progress).
No one's bothered to reply to you because no one has said we are making progress with position/goals/points.

The progress for me this season is having a stable club again with a manager who wants good football, new scouts, stadium moving forward, all the players have been given a chance and we seem to know who we want to keep/get rid of.

Edit: What I find annoying is people who spam forum threads with 3-4 posts because no one has replied within 1min.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom