Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is utter rubbish. There have been several players who have been consistently good for us this season. Hugo, Rose, Bentaleb and Kane to name a few. While players like Eriksen, Dier, Mason and Chadli haven't had too bad of a season either.

Rose has not been so amazing all season. He has cost us loads of goals until recently.

Mason has been ok for coming out of nowhere into the first team but has been found out a lot and we need to improve on him or he needs to step up yet again next season, tough ask.

Chadli very decent, he was only £7-8m and has scored and assisted plenty. Odd iffy spells like any player, nasty injury last year and horrible personal loss this year - overall he's been very good all things considered. .

Dier has some promise but, no settled position and is part of one of the WORST DEFENCES in the league (as is Rose).

Eriksen yes but he's been fucked for a while.
Bentaleb yes but I think Mason exposes him, too inexperienced as a pair.
Kane and Lloris, no need to comment.

Rose has not been so amazing all season. He has cost us loads of goals until recently.

Mason has been ok for coming out of nowhere into the first team but has been found out a lot and we need to improve on him or he needs to step up yet again next season, tough ask.

Chadli very decent, he was only £7-8m and has scored and assisted plenty. Odd iffy spells like any player, nasty injury last year and horrible personal loss this year - overall he's been very good all things considered. .

Dier has some promise but, no settled position and is part of one of the WORST DEFENCES in the league (as is Rose).

Eriksen yes but he's been fucked for a while.
Bentaleb yes but I think Mason exposes him, too inexperienced as a pair.
Kane and Lloris, no need to comment.

I'd say Rose has been pretty constant all season, I would say he's been our best defender by a mile, although that doesn't say much to be honest! :pochlol:

Of course Rose had made a few mistakes, but very few players in the league are completely faultless throughout the season.

I said Eriksen, Mason, Dier and Chadli "haven't had a bad season" because at times, they have been fantastic, but not consistently. They certainly have each done enough, in hindsight, to say they have had a solid season.

Bentaleb is still very inexperience, playing with another inexperienced player, but I think this is something we will probably address in the summer.

:letmyselfout:

tumblr_mgs1m4Qavk1ro7uigo1_400.gif

So, because we lost a game which means nothing it's now gone from "Maybe Poch should have done better" to "He should be sacked".

Couldn't care less if we lose these next 2 games 10-0. The season is over. The players know it and the manager knows it.

Might be over thinking this one.....

"Progress" ; the idea that a philosophy has solved or potentially solved some of the questions it poses....

"Progress trap" ; the condition societies find themselves in when human ingenuity, in pursuing progress, inadvertently introduces problems that it does not have the resources to solve...preventing real progress or inciting a social collapse....

Now which one of the above seems more akin to Spurs ?:chadliwtf:

Our squad isn't good enough for the top four. It's as simple as that. We have five or six players that are good enough but the rest aren't. That's the reality of it so as easy as it may be to point the finger and blame the manager, it's not really his fault.

I wish I cared as little about my football club as you obviously do. That's a fucking abysmal thing you've said there.

It means nothing. Even if we win them by 10-0 we gain no financial reward of any significance. I literally couldn't care less. After the United game all results meant nil.

If we win, it would be celebrating nothing. If we lose, it would be whinging about nothing. This has absolutely no significance on our long term future.

It means nothing. Even if we win them by 10-0 we gain no financial reward of any significance. I literally couldn't care less. After the United game all results meant nil.
What an attitude. I cannot grasp why you would even watch football if this doesn't fuck you off. I want us to win friendlies and youth matches. Every match matters.

What kind of top quality player will want to join us in the summer? Who'll want to play with these non trying cunts?

And what the fucking fuck does finance have to do with winning?

If we win, it would be celebrating nothing. If we lose, it would be whinging about nothing. This has absolutely no significance on our long term future.

:goonermong:

Sammy's spamming aside, I think today proves that we're going backwards. That said, I'd rather back the manager over the summer than do chop and change again. But, without question, can anyone argue that Levy's sackings have been beneficial in view of our worst season in years? I don't think they can.

I'm just glad we've had a few years now since the CL run, because otherwise the clamouring right now for sackings would be unbearable.

Mate you've had a Weston.

The fans that will be going to both of those games fucking care, the players should put in a shift as professionals to win the game. Top of the league by 15 points or 6th and playing shite, I would still want us to win those games and care if we did or didn't.

Back
Top Bottom