Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CGfe7HHWsAApaaB.jpg

The bloke who picked the music should be shot.
On a more positive note, I'm entirely happy going into next season with chadli, eriksen, lamela and Kane as our front 4.
Think we need a CM and another CB and to shift a lot of dead weight...successful window in my eyes.

Agree and another striker.

Pauli, capoue, ade and kaboul to be moved on as a minimum.......that should free up some wages

Agree and another striker.

Pauli, capoue, ade and kaboul to be moved on as a minimum.......that should free up some wages

Honestly I think getting a new ST will be a tough proposition. Sure I'd love to buy benteke, berahino or even Ing's but I think any incoming ST knows they will be benched for Kane..very hard to get a quality ST thats wants to sit on the bench or even a next best thing type player. No one young or good is going to want to sit on the bench especially with the kind of wages we would be offering..
Personally I'd rather keep Ade over Bobby as his style is better suited to us and he offers something dfferent to kane. When you factor in wages though and the fact he is a cunt I recon sell him and keep bobby.

And if Kane gets injured or suspended? We need at least three quality strikers in the squad

Idealism I know but wish we would go back to 4 4 2 at home and take the game to the opposition and try and win, our mentality since harry left has been a not lose first approach, so unspursy........

And if Kane gets injured or suspended? We need at least three quality strikers in the squad

Idealism I know but wish we would go back to 4 4 2 at home and take the game to the opposition and try and win, our mentality since harry left has been a not lose first approach, so unspursy........
So, we didn't take the fight to the opposition this year? I must have been watching some other team doing that quite a few times in lilywhite...

We only go 4-4-2 when Pochettino panics. He wants 4-2-3-1 with the ball on the deck and through the middle.

So, we didn't take the fight to the opposition this year? I must have been watching some other team doing that quite a few times in lilywhite...

We only go 4-4-2 when Pochettino panics. He wants 4-2-3-1 with the ball on the deck and through the middle.

No I dont think we did. It is better than avb but on too many occasions last season we were on the back foot at home from the first whistle. The only games i can recall us tearing into the opposition was QPR, Woolwich and Chelsea at home, we played ok in others and got lucky when the opposition forgot how to score, Leicester and Southampton for example

Against stoke, Newcastle, man city, villa and Liverpool we never got going. Brighton and forest at home was hard work as well

I am no fan of harry but at least at home we had wide players with pace and a desire to flatten teams early doors, too much of our build up play is still slow and methodical.

I appreciate Poch prefers the 4231 and let's hope he brings in the players to suit that system, because at the moment watching spurs for me is not as enjoyable as under burkinshaw, jol or redknapp where we had a more cavalier attitude.......

Honestly I think getting a new ST will be a tough proposition. Sure I'd love to buy benteke, berahino or even Ing's but I think any incoming ST knows they will be benched for Kane..very hard to get a quality ST thats wants to sit on the bench or even a next best thing type player. No one young or good is going to want to sit on the bench especially with the kind of wages we would be offering..
Personally I'd rather keep Ade over Bobby as his style is better suited to us and he offers something dfferent to kane. When you factor in wages though and the fact he is a cunt I recon sell him and keep bobby.
Striker, go on type it.

No I dont think we did. It is better than avb but on too many occasions last season we were on the back foot at home from the first whistle. The only games i can recall us tearing into the opposition was QPR, Woolwich and Chelsea at home, we played ok in others and got lucky when the opposition forgot how to score, Leicester and Southampton for example

Against stoke, Newcastle, man city, villa and Liverpool we never got going. Brighton and forest at home was hard work as well

I am no fan of harry but at least at home we had wide players with pace and a desire to flatten teams early doors, too much of our build up play is still slow and methodical.

I appreciate Poch prefers the 4231 and let's hope he brings in the players to suit that system, because at the moment watching spurs for me is not as enjoyable as under burkinshaw, jol or redknapp where we had a more cavalier attitude.......
Gonna have to agree to disagree I think. I feel we were better more often than that, and I really got annoyed with the ease that teams had gutting us by sitting deep and compact when Harry was in charge. We were brave and stupid, and lost too often if the others weren't as well.

Gonna have to agree to disagree I think. I feel we were better more often than that, and I really got annoyed with the ease that teams had gutting us by sitting deep and compact when Harry was in charge. We were brave and stupid, and lost too often if the others weren't as well.

Absolute nonsense. 9-1

Back
Top Bottom