Promising Homegrown Talents Suited for Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Given we have already have a shortage of HG players, which will we worsened if we ever get rid of Winks & Dele, I wanted to create a watchlist of potential targets.

Comment your suggestions below.

Ben Brereton (22)- ST
Tariq Lamptey (21)- RWB
Livramento (19)- RWB
Jude Bellingham (18)- CM
Guehi (21)- CB
Johnstone (28)- GK

Given we have already have a shortage of HG players, which will we worsened if we ever get rid of Winks & Dele, I wanted to create a watchlist of potential targets.

Ben Brereton (22)- ST
Tariq Lamptey (21)- RWB
Livramento (19)- RWB
Jude Bellingham (18)- CM
Guehi (21)- CB
Johnstone (28)- GK

It's a damn shame Johnstone isn't a few years younger.... Grooming him to be Hugo's successor over the next year or two would make all the sense in the world (free in the summer too), but with the England squad knocking on his door I can't see him buying our sales-pitch at his advancing age.

Would love to see us go big on either Phillips and/or Bellingham and have them become MF stalwarts for our next gen, but all the cunts will be after their signatures in the summer too.

Last edited:
Also.... If Lamptey stays fit it's hard not to imagine United splashing out on him in the summer. The whole world knows they want/need a more attacking RB.

We'll need to be digging deeper and smarter to address our imminent HG problem.

Yunus Musah, at Valencia should be homegrown as he started at Woolwich. Or will be after a couple of years in England.

Ben Brereton (22)- ST
Tariq Lamptey (21)- RWB
Livramento (19)- RWB
Jude Bellingham (18)- CM
Guehi (21)- CB
Johnstone (28)- GK
Not a snowballs chance in hell of getting bellingham. The others would be gettable

Back
Top Bottom