Property Empire FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doom Funk

Mega-Tingz , The Piedmont , Touch Grass, ok
Seen a few posters mention it

Ask and ye shall receive (Unless you're Conte ofcourse)

A thread to discuss the Prosperous property arm of the operation , I'd argue the most exciting part of modern football.

I am extremely proud that we have such trailblazers leading the clu... sorry the Property empire .

Looking forward to the day when we replace the match day programmes with a portfolio catalogue. Never mind that 11 epileptic donkeys are trying to kick a football about on our world class pitch , you can have a browse through the property booklet to keep yourself occupied.

I'll get the ball rolling , really excited with this latest transfer , massive potential for these blocks of flats , I am excited about the potential sell on value , with a bit of luck we'll be selling the apartments to Real Madrid for 3 times the price in a few years

Levy is a true visionary

UP THE LEVY & LEWIS CAPITAL PROPERTY PARTNERS LLP FC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
He wants to carve out a little ENIC kingdom in North London and then live on a moonbase with a frickin laser doesn't he?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

What a brilliant initiative.

It's like a safe space for the cult real estate enthusiasts, where they can discuss interest rates, credit ratings and blueprints without being pesked by us chavy football supporters.

Don’t forget the cinema, if you want to watch a comedy while you wait for it to be built just pop along to the Tottenham Hotspur stadium. The best comedy club around….

I’d like to see the cinema up front with the golf course as false 9

Obviously the universe longest bar in goal , training ground in defense & the cosmos biggest climbing frame in midfield to add height

Will we get to see the cheese room get a run out or is it not mature enough yet? At least give it a run out in a cup game …. If we’re in any , of course

Back
Top Bottom