PSG Owers to buy Leeds Utd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WTF on this forum about the quality of markets? Don't get me wrong I love a good one, but this is like the Michelin guide.

That said, Leeds is a fantastic city and the outlier suburbs (that I've been too) are just as good. Elland Road on the other hand....we always used to go to Bradford by choice and that tells you everything.

I think it’s called the Kirkgate Market and mostly indoors
I love it and even better than Newcastle’s Grainger market
Rick Stein did a spot there

I think it’s called the Kirkgate Market and mostly indoors
I love it and even better than Newcastle’s Grainger market
Rick Stein did a spot there
Not been there in a few years now, but yeah its amazing.

Still think there's an in-house market appreciation subtext in play though.:mourbringit:

I don’t know about the outlying estates which maybe rough but the city centre is amazing as I’ve just come back from there
Great market
Yeah, Leeds is a nice city. Unpretentious and friendly. You also can't move for craft beer and beards in parts, unfortunately. There are some rough old estates, like any big city, but a depressing Northern wasteland (see Middlesbrough, Blackpool etc) it isn't.

Yeah, Leeds is a nice city. Unpretentious and friendly. You also can't move for craft beer and beards in parts, unfortunately. There are some rough old estates, like any big city, but a depressing Northern wasteland (see Middlesbrough, Blackpool etc) it isn't.

I can recommend the Temple of Boom 💥

Back
Top Bottom