Pulisic to Chelsea, Aubamayang to Woolwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cant for the life of me understand why the both of them would leave Dortmund to battle for 5th and 6th place every year in England. Is the money that much better in England?

Pulisic said he grew up watching Chelseas success. No doubt Obama did too.

But dont they realise those days are long gone?

Cant for the life of me understand why the both of them would leave Dortmund to battle for 5th and 6th place every year in England. Is the money that much better in England?

I'm sure at the very top end, it levels out a bit, but generally yes.

Then again even at BM do they have players on 250, 300, 350 kpw?

they won the league two seasons ago - this is more recent than Dortmund. More chance of winning something with Chavs than Dortmund even now.

Pulusic was basically a bench player this past season for Dortmund. Maybe he thought he’d get more playing time at Chelsea. That and I’m sure he’s getting a boat load of money.

Chelsea finished third last season. Above us. The other lot weren’t that far behind. Both in a European final in the coming days.

I reckon the Spurs blinkers are causing issue here.

Chelsea finished third last season. Above us. The other lot weren’t that far behind. Both in a European final in the coming days.

I reckon the Spurs blinkers are causing issue here.

I'm confident with a fit squad we'll be closer City/Liverpool next year than we will the other 3.

Us & Arse gifted Chavs that finish this season.....

Back
Top Bottom