Pundits are absolutely sh!t

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please amalgamate as I can't see the thread on pundits.

But these people, invariably ex-players or managers just go with the fcuking obvious..

For example, one minute we were nothing, then our long unbeaten run and we are Liverpool's most serious rivals and now the criticism.

Look at United and Gary Neville. What a tosser. Here him saying United should only buy if they find the right player. It was not so long ago when he was saying he worried about the club and that they lacked leaders.

And I say Neville but it's nearly all pundits. Nearly no consistency whatsoever. Utter bo!!ocks.

On us it's simple in my opinion. We are 2 players short, lack the strength of mind and won't the PL until we have won a cup competition. There is simply something about us as a club that stops us and until that changes we will simply fall short.

I would much prefer a pundit have their initial view from the beginning of the season and always be asked to explain any changes of opinion on that basis.
Doesn't what you describe sort of just sound like this forum as well? Start of the season no-one thought we were title contenders. Then when we were top there was talk of winning the league. Now we are back to battling for top 4. Exactly like you describe the pundits.

People are allowed to change their opinions based upon what they see in front of them. And as teams performances change so do expectations. If pundits were that good that they knew the outcome prior to the season then they wouldn't be pundits, but winning millions betting on the sport.

l most of these talking heads are two bob in their views. Biased, blinkered and just darn right dimwitted.

I mean, you've only got to look at Geoff Shreeves thinking that Lacazette said 'clean shit' rather than 'clean sheet'...

imbeciles
I've absolutely detested Shreeves following his commentary of the day when Campbell made his first appearance at The Lane as a scum player. Absolute cunt. (In fact as a mad football fan I've come close to shelling out the money for a Sky subscription, I then think of this wanker and I keep my money in my pocket).

I've absolutely detested Shreeves following his commentary of the day when Campbell made his first appearance at The Lane as a scum player. Absolute cunt. (In fact as a mad football fan I've come close to shelling out the money for a Sky subscription, I then think of this wanker and I keep my money in my pocket).
He's a terrible interviewer & journo.

What was said in his comms for Judas?

He's a terrible interviewer & journo.

What was said in his comms for Judas?
This is just a sample of it, winds me up to this day, listen to this utter fucking nonsense!!!! Shows they know absolutely fuck all about football and rivalry! Cunt!

"you get the feeling they enjoy being miserable" "when he returns to a reception fit for a criminal, rather than a local hero" Cunt! He actually thought we should have given him a "hero's welcome". Cunt.

This is just a sample of it, winds me up to this day, listen to this utter fucking nonsense!!!! Shows they know absolutely fuck all about football and rivalry! Cunt!

"you get the feeling they enjoy being miserable" "when he returns to a reception fit for a criminal, rather than a local hero" Cunt! He actually thought we should have given him a "hero's welcome". Cunt.

Never seen that before. That's ridiculous from Stelling throughout. What fucking planet was he on? Absolutely clueless. Rodney Marsh was the only one who seemed to have any sort of understanding.

Last edited:

Ah, that's Geoff Stelling.

But yeah, agree with you.

How myopic.

Back
Top Bottom