Qatar World Cup 2022 European Qualifying Draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Erm that’s not what happens - that’s why you groups of death, it’s why Belgium has a far harder group than England. But you convince yourself otherwise

We have Poland, Belgium have Wales. I rate Poland as being a better team than Wales.

Have you seen France's group? Or Germany's? That's what happens when you're the top seeds, draw can look quite favourable but rather this than have England, Spain, Italy in one group and another made up of Malta, Belarus and Scotland.

:pochsmirk:

Once we had Italy in our group, on another occasion Germany. We topped both groups mate.

As a Northern Ireland season ticket holder all I can say that is I am only looking forward to trying to get one over the Swiss for shafting us in the playoff’s a few years back!! GAWA! 😆🤞🏻

If you want people to sympathise with you over Wales, maybe stop being so salty about England. Is your draw tougher than England’s? Yes , but not really England’s fault is it?

I'm actual Welsh unlike that pretend fuck, and I agree with you.

It's not an impossible group for Wales anyway and they have the playoff fallback as a result of the nations league stuff.

Scotland renew their rivalry with the Faroe Islands then. The North Atlantic minnows will be keen to see if they can upset the odds once again... and beat the Faroe Islands.

:gazza:

Scotland also have Israel in their group. The small nation, with a history tainted by religious and political upheavals, violence and bitter divisions, will be hoping to do well ... against Israel.

:kaneshh:

How did Kazakhstan sneak into europe?

In a mankini.....

61voPae5E8L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom