QPR game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking smash 'em. the statutory flav 5-0. Starting with the man who probably couldn't even spell 'twitter' joey 'cuntyballs' barton.

we're going to lose now 1-0, with taraabt scroing an 80th min pen when barton goes down in the box, it is now entirely forseable.

We have to be handing out a can of rape-ass on these cunts on Sunday surely! It feels very odd being this confident so this post will probably bite me in the arse, fuck it! :ade:

I fucking hate talking up our chances before a game, it's always blown up in my face in the past, so I'm saying nothing...

ArtyB said:
I fucking hate talking up our chances before a game, it's always blown up in my face in the past, so I'm saying nothing...

This.Staying quiet is the best option.

Also what if we play Defoe and VDV...I know it didn't work out last season but JD is in good form...who knows...but I dont think Harry's even considering putting Ade on the bench. :harrysmile:

Anurag Jo said:
ArtyB said:

This.Staying quiet is the best option.

Also what if we play Defoe and VDV...I know it didn't work out last season but JD is in good form...who knows...but I dont think Harry's even considering putting Ade on the bench. :harrysmile:

VDV on the right instead of Lennon wouldn't be the worst idea. Lennon isn't going on all cylinders yet and Defoe will be making his case up front.

Thelonious Filth said:
I think we should play them while they're fit instead of waiting until Fulham, not for the first time I'm alone in my opinion. :)
Last season we seemed to rush players back from injury. We weren't expecting King to be back, so imo it would be better to give him another week. Gallas hasn't played yet this season and I just think against QPR we should be ok with Kaboul and Bassong

Flannerz said:
Thelonious Filth said:
I think we should play them while they're fit instead of waiting until Fulham, not for the first time I'm alone in my opinion. :)
Last season we seemed to rush players back from injury. We weren't expecting King to be back, so imo it would be better to give him another week. Gallas hasn't played yet this season and I just think against QPR we should be ok with Kaboul and Bassong

Bringing Gallas as a sub would be better I think.

I wouldn't wanna rush any of our defenders back, Kaboul and Basssong held on away at Blackburn and should be able to handle QPR at home.

Would be good to see us completely dominate this game!

i hope this is one of those games where we really put it together. get at them early on and get a goal and it could be a big score. im losing the bad feeling gonna change my mind and go 4-0

Mr Vexed said:
i hope this is one of those games where we really put it together. get at them early on and get a goal and it could be a big score. im losing the bad feeling gonna change my mind and go 4-0

Not only am I going to say nothing more, I'm going to read nothing more either...

Is Sandro fit? Knowing the cunts QPR will play in midfield, would it be worth playing Parker and Sandro for a bit of bite and to rest/protect Luka or Rafa?

wuz up bitches

we better beat the brakes off qpr and show that little twat taarbat why he's shite

The Kings back too, COYS!!

4-0 beating Ade x2, VDV and Bale

:vdv:

vdvdvdvdvdvdvdv!

I'm starting to feel bad for QPR, this is a drubbing so far.

Nice thing is I have Bale, VdV and Adebayor in my fantasy lineup.

Back
Top Bottom