Quality limbage......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Realise that this is towards the end of terracing at Tottenham, but the goal at the start of this video (the winner in a 2-1 victory against a very strong Villa side) sees a pretty decent but typical reaction from the Paxton end. This was the WHL that I first started going to in 89/90 and for a couple of years the Paxton had a very decent atmosphere and culture.

Last edited:
Realise that this is towards the end of terracing at Tottenham, but the goal at the start of this video (the winner in a 2-1 victory against a very strong Villa side) sees a pretty decent but typical reaction from the Paxton end. This was the WHL that I first started going to in 89/90 and for a couple of years the Paxton had a very decent atmosphere and culture.

I was in there behind the goal rushing down.

City away. Crouch's goal.

True....that's one of the few games I regret not going to (work getting in the way). Peter Crouch on his podcast said something along the lines of having never witnessed scenes like it.

The best in recent times for me was the 0-1 at Upton Park, Dier in about the 93rd or 94th min on his debut. There were bodies everywhere.

That particular video doesn’t do it justice. Possibly the last truly mental terrace scenes at a Tottenham away game.

Proper bedlam in the away end, I remember some of the Pompey lot running on the pitch and giving it some waving arm after that goal. Wasn't this the game Terry Fenwick got injured in the warm up? Much to the delight of the travelling supporters. Poor old Terry Fuckwit.

Cracking day out and one of my favourite ever away days.

Proper bedlam in the away end, I remember some of the Pompey lot running on the pitch and giving it some waving arm after that goal. Wasn't this the game Terry Fenwick got injured in the warm up? Much to the delight of the travelling supporters. Poor old Terry Fuckwit.

Cracking day out and one of my favourite ever away days.
I was in the side stand hanging up by the pillar.

Goons away in the 4-4 was mental though there was only about 1/2 of us left in the ground, so plenty of space to leap around.

Citeh away in the CL when their goal was disallowed was pretty fucking good. At Ajax I was more disbelieving that something this good could actually happen, I think I forgot to move.

Back
Top Bottom