Quality limbage......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Goons away in the 4-4 was mental though there was only about 1/2 of us left in the ground, so plenty of space to leap around.

Citeh away in the CL when their goal was disallowed was pretty fucking good. At Ajax I was more disbelieving that something this good could actually happen, I think I forgot to move.
Yeah, Ajax away I was on my knees in disbelief. Stunned. Beautifully stunned.

Goons away in the 4-4 was mental though there was only about 1/2 of us left in the ground, so plenty of space to leap around.

Citeh away in the CL when their goal was disallowed was pretty fucking good. At Ajax I was more disbelieving that something this good could actually happen, I think I forgot to move.
I stayed until the end of that 4-4 game at the Haemorroids & I can confirm that I was indeed going mental when Aaron Lennon scored !

Yup - a lot even left when we were 3-1 down at the library.
The 4-3 game at the Spammers was unbelievable. I said to my daughter at the final whistle, that it doesn't matter how many shit games you go to..... it's occasions like this that more than make up for it.
For me - that was better than the 3-2 win at the library in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom