Quarantine and players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As per this article. Giovani Lo Celso and Cristian Romero will miss Tottenham's Matchweek 4 and 5 fixtures if they go on international duty as they are required to quarantine for 10 days.

For me this is a BIG issue. And depending on the rules other players may have to quarantine for a long time as well.

Its important to say though that Liverpool have blocked Firmino/Alisson/Fabinho and Salah going on international duty (reportedly) SO I don't see why we couldn't do this either.

As per this article. Giovani Lo Celso and Cristian Romero will miss Tottenham's Matchweek 4 and 5 fixtures if they go on international duty as they are required to quarantine for 10 days.

For me this is a BIG issue. And depending on the rules other players may have to quarantine for a long time as well.

Its important to say though that Liverpool have blocked Firmino/Alisson/Fabinho and Salah going on international duty (reportedly) SO I don't see why we couldn't do this either.

and Sanchez as well ....... and Aurier but less concerned about him.

We'll put up with wearing masks, we'll accept house arrest of our nation, we'll take a test vaccine, but make our players ineligible:

Yall Better Quiet Down Trans Day Of Visibility GIF by Identity

Liverpool refusing Salah his release to Egypt (+ others).

Other clubs following suit.

Will we be 'good guys' or will we put our foot down too?

Back
Top Bottom