Questions ep 20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are we really a professional football team or the subject of a structured reality TV Show like TOWIE or Made in Chelsea? What would you call a TV Show about Tottenham Hotspur?

I'm fairly sure Levy sacked AVB because he did not know what to buy him for Christmas. Timing is too much of a coincidence...
What's the worst thing you've done to escape a situation you did not want to be in?

Is sending BAE out on loan the decision that spiralled out of control into AVB's downfall?

(E.g. When Rose gets injured --> no backup = Jan at LB --> 2nd choice centre backs --> etc.)

Are we really a professional football team or the subject of a structured reality TV Show like TOWIE or Made in Chelsea? What would you call a TV Show about Tottenham Hotspur?
No, we're in a musical:
  1. Highway to hell (Shit form)
  2. Start of something new (New Manager)
  3. Dog Days Are Over (Looks good)
  4. High Hopes (Getting our hopes up as it begins to falter)
  5. Goodbye Mr A (Sacking i)
  6. Start Of Something New (Reprise) (New Manager ii)
  7. Make It Up As We Go (We don't know what we're doing but it works)
  8. Perfect Match (Must of meant to be)
  9. The Edge of Glory (We can win it, we're so close)
  10. I Dreamed A Dream (Yet so far.... Sacking ii)
  11. Start Of Something New (Reprise ii) (New Manager iii)
  12. Can't Hold Us (Going well)
  13. How To Be A HeartBreaker (Getting fucked over.... manager leaving us)
  14. Start Of Something New (Reprise iii) (New Mangaer iv)
  15. Homecoming (Return of old manager)
  16. The Bitch Is Back (He was shit)
  17. Hate To Say I Told You So (He is shit)
  18. Just Like A Pill (Spurs support tries to numb the pain)
  19. Hopelessly Devoted To You (Can't stop loving the club despite all its many flaws)

Can we have @ Engineer Al back for this pod we could fo with his spiritual guidance
I came into this thread just to ask for the very same thing. An hour of 'Al's hysterical adventures in Brighton' would be a good podcast alternative to the grave-dancing I've seen on this forum since Sunday.

That said, since I am in the happy clappy cult, I will eagerly await further instructions from my podcast masters.

Considering many fans fondness of AVBs facial hair, should Spurs choose the new manager by the strength of their beard or mustache? And if so, who would be your choice?

Do you think the reason things never seem to work out for us is because we are unlucky/cursed or because we make changes too quickly and every two or 3 years we seem to have a completely new squad and manager. Do you think we ever will find that manager that stays for 5 or ten years and builds a legacy here

In the light of Ashley van Buren (#AVB) in New York, receiving death threats on Twitter.

If your namesake was a famous Sports coach and suddenly you started to receive death threats from thousands of people out of the blue. What would you do? (you might consider also, What if Ashley was a Child?)

Back
Top Bottom