Questions for episode 29

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Al, if you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Everyone else - people are talking about the possibility of Bale leaving either in the next window or the following summer, if we did sell him, roughly what figure would we get for him and who could replace him in our squad?

If Bale was given a massive pay increase to stay, do you think the pressure to live up to it, would be too much for him much for him to handle like Torres and his £50m price tag...? Are we seeing the best of him now, can he get any better??

Al, If you knew the date the world was going to end and how it would happen, would you work out how you could survive it, or just fuck it and die with everyone else?

Disaster strikes! Distracted by a butterfly, Adebayor misses a tap in and somehow manages to fall face first into the post. He's off injured. AVB looks towards the bench, but is uninspired. He looks up into the crowd, and sees the TFC crew holding their Diadora boots up high, ready to come on. Who does he pick?

tl;dr - Which one of you is the best footballer.

Obviously Woolwich will be spending the entire week setting up their team to shut Bale out. Do you think it would fuck them up if he started on the bench?

Who of our signings (from the Summer 2012 & January 2013 windows) has been the most effective, and if you had to choose one, in hindsight, that we would've missed out on, who would it be?

And before you say it Flav Flav , bear I'm mind the points Dempsey has won us :avblol:

In the famous Monty Python "Lifeboat" sketch, 5 lads have run out of food, and they bicker about who they would rather eat first. So following on from the "desert island" question last week, if you were all stuck in a lifeboat and ran out of food, who looks the tastiest... I don't know what all you guys look like, although I've seen Chicago Dan's arse and I wouldn't fancy any of that. Still, Thessalonius sounds like he might have a good couple of steaks in him. In a red wine sauce of course.

Back
Top Bottom