Questions for episode 31

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last season you had the suicide pact ready for when Spurs won the league, what's planned for next season when we do the double?

What do you guys do to calm down/get over a defeat like today? Is there a routine?

I don't know about you, but I'd kind of forgotten how it feels after a defeat, especially in the circumstances, which used to be regular occurrence back in the 90's and early 00's!

Can we invite/get a current Spurs player to talk to all the fans via the Pod cast!
highly unlikely, even if we did, it wouldn't be very exciting as they'll vet all the questions and wouldn't answer stuff like could Geoff Capes beat Ric Flair in an arm wrestle.

Why has maria cut her hair off?

Screen+Shot+2013-03-11+at+12.52.29+PM.png

Why do some people soon after we lose take the morale high ground and complain about people moaning? What's wrong with some fans taking out there frustrations on forums, twitter etc... ?

IMO there's nothing wrong with getting angry after a defeat and putting all your frustrations over a computer. Better then actual violence on people around you.

And don't tell me you didnt go fucking ape shit at Kyle Walker and Defoe yesterday, and call them everything under the sun.

Some people appear in their element when things go wrong, that's what I have the issue with. Calling other fans cunts because they refuse to do a Michael Hutchence over a bad result.

Back
Top Bottom