Questions for episode 31

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do some people soon after we lose take the morale high ground and complain about people moaning? What's wrong with some fans taking out there frustrations on forums, twitter etc... ?

IMO there's nothing wrong with getting angry after a defeat and putting all your frustrations over a computer. Better then actual violence on people around you.

And don't tell me you didnt go fucking ape shit at Kyle Walker and Defoe yesterday, and call them everything under the sun.

I didn't go ape shit at Walker and Defoe.

I didn't go ape shit at Walker and Defoe.

fuck-funny-gif-haha-liar-Favim.com-293329.gif

The atmosphere was brilliant for the Inter game, do you think this could be a turning point in terms of atmosphere, does the fact that AVB's Blue & White Army is getting sung more often shows that he has won over our fans?

If Tottenham offered to make TFC a commercial radio station, and it became your full time job, what 'diva' demands would you make to agree to the deal?

Should we buy a cheap young forward with potential, or smash the granny out of the transfer window and get a Suarez/Dzeko type forward?

Al…….Simon Cowell offers to make you the biggest Rap star on the planet. This will bring all your dreams to life…Ellie Harrison, titanium trikes with a custom built track, Yoga with beautiful nubile virgins and all the money you, your family and the pod will ever need, but…..you must give total creative control to Cowell and your first single must feature Sinitta and Dan the Granny lover form the last X factor…..deal or no deal?

Back
Top Bottom