Questions for episode 34

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the 13/14 season and Spurs top the table with two games to go. Woolwich are a point behind but fixture congestion has meant the penultimate game is the NLD at the Lane.

Tickets evaporate and you can't find one anywhere. Then, you get a call from your mother in law the day of the game who says she's got you a ticket. You snap it up, but only upon reaching the ground, realise its in the away end.

What do you do?

Question for Engineer Al: Would you rather lose an eye or a hand? Why?

Question for TFC: Pretend you're :avbpray: and you're planning with :levywhoa:. Now that it's April, what is your first priority in the summer transfer window? (assuming no major departures) What positions need strengthening? Where are our greatest needs?

This is partially inspired by the insane idea posted over the weekend that we should replace BAE with Fryers right now.

Hypothetical scenario:

You're on the last train home and you see someone who you know is a Gooner cunt fast asleep (seriously, football aside this hypothetical bloke is a right bellend).

You get to your stop, which also happens to be the stop that the sleeping bellend should be getting off at. Now, you know that if you don't wake him up he's going to wake up at the end of the line, with no train home and have to queue for what will be a fairly pricey cab home.

Do you wake him up?

(This is definitely a hypothetical scenario and not me seeking reassurance that I'm not a cunt)

Hypothetical scenario:

You're on the last train home and you see someone who you know is a Gooner cunt fast asleep (seriously, football aside this hypothetical bloke is a right bellend).

You get to your stop, which also happens to be the stop that the sleeping bellend should be getting off at. Now, you know that if you don't wake him up he's going to wake up at the end of the line, with no train home and have to queue for what will be a fairly pricey cab home.

Do you wake him up?

(This is definitely a hypothetical scenario and not me seeking reassurance that I'm not a cunt)
Are you calling RickyTFC RickyTFC a Gooner cunt?

Not sure if this has been covered before, but, what are your guys' match day routines?

If the worst happened and Tottenham did a Wimbledon and went out of existence. As one of the most active fan groups, and with the help of the supporters trust, would you consider helping a Spurs phoenix club to rise through the ashes, like AFC Wimbledon, FC United etc. But more importantly what our mascot be? (Cockerel not allowed)

Who's worse Adebayor or Crouch?
tumblr_lr2l7tY7sw1qf5xh3o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom