Questions for episode 34

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If john terry went into management would the media forgive his actions or would they hate him as much as di canio? Should they?

Ladies and gents, questions for episode 34 please.

You're a 16/17 year old budding footballer and you've been a Yid all your life. You've had trials at most of the London clubs (including Spurs) but they've all turned you down except a failing Leyton Orient side, and an Woolwich team which have just qualified for the Champions League. (You'd get a place in both starting XI's)

Which one would you pick and why?

Spurs are revealed to have been involved in a huge tax scandal and Levy loses every penny in Tottenham's bank account. The FA announces that the club will be disbanded unless they are able to merge with another proffesional club. After a servey of every club in the 92, only one says they'll let us join them. Woolwich.
Would you rather?:

Spurs disbanded and fans would be forced to create an AFC Wimbledon type club

or

We have to be saved by the Highbury mob to salvage a bit of pride...

It's no secret we need to sign a striker. You have free reign to choose any striker from the rest of the Premiership, who do you choose and and why?

I see Huddlestone, Gallas , Dempsey, and BAE all being sold. I see Friedel moving on to a coaching position. Do you see anything different happening with those players or a different player being sold? That's 5 positions missing from our squad, who will fill those spots next year?

Realistically, who do you think will be brought in? I can see Erikson, Luke Shaw, and 1-2 strikers being brought in. Agree/Disagree? Any comments or other players?

I see Huddlestone, Gallas , Dempsey, and BAE all being sold. I see Friedel moving on to a coaching position. Do you see anything different happening with those players or a different player being sold? That's 5 positions missing from our squad, who will fill those spots next year?

Realistically, who do you think will be brought in? I can see Erikson, Luke Shaw, and 1-2 strikers being brought in. Agree/Disagree? Any comments or other players?
Friedel just signed an extension through next season in December. He'll be around.

I have a black Labrador named Didier Dogba.

Other than the obvious answer of a "Caulker Spaniel", what dog's names would the current or past Spurs team(s) inspire?

Back
Top Bottom